Tartaros Chapter - Wings of Despair

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a0elo-qB-cdsGLVP0b1jsU2yxm-hRzJZ/view

Shana's P.O.V

"Shana, wake up!" I felt my body shake and a voice called out to me.

I flutter my eyes open feeling, my strength coming back to me.

"Haha! She's alive you guys." The first face I see is Natsu. I blink a few times before trying to sit up.

"Of course she's alive you idiot! She's Blazing Eyes after all." I hear Gajeel's voice.

I started to remember what happened before I passed out. I took away Gray's fathers life. I took Shiro's life. I looked at the ground feeling guilty.

'I know he won't forgive me!' I held back my tears.

"Shana!" Alastor's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, right what happened?" I asked wondering how long I've been knocked out for.

"A lot has happened since your battle ended," Natsu said.

I looked to my right and saw Laxus out cold next to Gajeel.

"What the hell is Laxus doing here?" I shouted placing him on my lap.

"He kept fighting and defeated that demon," Gajeel explained to me what happened.

I placed my hand on his forehead. "It's fading. It was bad already but now..." I said Laxus was in bad shape. I started to heal him with the strength I had left.

"You crazy idiot. You pushed yourself too hard!" Natsu scolds him.

"True enough but he got us this. Now we can cure everyone." Gajeel was showing us Laxus's coat that had the demon's blood on it. Laxus said it could be used as a cure.

"Demon blood," Alastor said.

"That's right. Take it to Prolyusica Levy see what she can do."Gajeel suggested.

Levy nods. I had no idea when the bluenette appeared. "I'm on it! I'll be back soon as I can. Hopefully, she's with the others." She said taking the coat.

I couldn't stop thinking about one thing. "So, um, have you seen Gray?" I asked the others about the whereabouts of the ice mage.

"Yeah, but to be honest I can barley recognized him," Gajeel said. Which made me lift my head to him.

"What do you mean by that?" Natsu questioned him.

"He's powered up somehow. A lot. You'd have to see it. He's got this frozen aura around him child me up to the bones." Gajeel explains he was the one that froze the era.

'Gray.' My eyebrows frown.

-Flashback-

'I-I'm sorry Gray!' I sobbed knowing what would happen next.

'You released me. Thank you.'

'Old man.'

'It's quite a day kiddo, you ended my suffering and saved all the magic in the world.' Silvers said.

'I don't know what to say!' Tears continued to fall down my face.

'You don't need to say anything, just take care of my boy and my granddaughters.'

-end of flashback-

"I wonder what happened to him?" Lucy wonders.

My eyes started shaking. 'It's my fault! It's my fault!' fear rushed through my whole body again. I could feel Natsu's eyes on me the whole time.