Dragon Cry

Shana's P.O.V

"Please! You gotta help me, Natsu!!" Happy runs screaming terrified to the Dragon Slayer.

"What's up?" Natsu turns around and sees a little dog chasing Happy.

"That dog is looking at me like I'm gonna be its next meal. It's scaring me." Happy cried hiding behind his best friend.

The puppy walked closer to the two wizards. Natsu shoots it a glare scaring away the poor puppy to death.

"Ah! Wow, thanks a bunch, old buddy." Happy sighs in relief knowing he's safe.

Natsu crunches down to the Exceeds level. "Yeah, I'm always down to keep you off the menu," Natsu says chucking high-five the blue cat.

All of a sudden Natsu yelped in pain when I smacked him at the back of his head.  "You're such an asshole! How could you terrorize my fellow comrade like that?" I scolded the fire user for scaring that poor puppy.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. All I did was look at the thing." Natsu said defending himself as he stood back up.

That's what he says...

"I didn't know you were afraid of dogs, Happy. Shana's half-dog but you're not scared of her?" Lucy says walking to us and holding Rayna in her arms.

Happy glances up at me thinking after he scuffs. "Ha! Are you kidding me? Shana's not really a dog, anyway."

Okay, I'm offended by that.

"Hmm... she's a dog? I always thought you were a cat." Natsu stupidly said eyeing me weirdly.  I deadpanned.

"And sometimes when I'm super hungry, I see her as a nice fish!" Happy says dreamily.

I growled.  "I ain't food!" I yelled causing Kilala to growled in fear. Ray, laughs.

"Do you not know your animals?" Alastor questioned the dragon slayer.

"Huh...?" I muttered seeing that Natsu got really close to my face.
Lucy covers Rayna's eyes.

"Uh, what is it? Hey! You're getting a little too close!"I asked suddenly feeling a bit nervous. He placed his forehead on mine.

"So what do ya think I look like, huh?" He asked me in a serious tone.

What kind of question is that? "Uh, like the same Natsu I've always known." I simply replied. I mean it is true. How else was I supposed to answer to that? There's nothing different about him.

"Hey, you guys! It's good to see ya!" Wendy suddenly appeared from the bushes with Nana. She shrieks at the sight of her.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know you two were having a moment! I'm sorry!" She turned around in embarrassment quickly apologizing.

Heat rushed across my face. "It's not what it looks like, Wendy!" I shoved Natsu away from me making him fall to the ground.

"Were mommy and daddy going to kiss?" Ray asked the celestial mage that held her.

"Uh...I hope not. For your sake at least." Lucy said nervously.

The older twin makes a disgusting face. "Ew!"

"You shoulda seen it, Carla, we almost got attacked by this huge dog!" Happy gawks. 

Carla looked unimpressed. "Fascinating."

                                                                                 ✨✨✨

"My Ice Make magic's gonna fix you for good!" The ice wizard's hands formed their stance as they glowed blue. "There." He said a layer of ice covered the broken wooden wheel. "Well, we should get as far as the capital at least."