The Fifth Hokage! A Life On the Line!

Normal P.O.V

Time was running out and Tsunade had so much to think about. Her brother... her husband... her daughter and now that Nine-tail brat kid Jiraiya. The kid that has the same dream as the ones she loved. 

Thanks to Jiraiya she now knows where missing daughter has been all this time. She joined a wizard guild. She became a wizard. 

Wizards were the ones that killed her brother. 

She watched Naruto train from a distance. 'Keep in mind, if your answer is yes, this jutsu requires two human sacrifices.It'll be your job to take care of that part.'

Was she really going to go through with his offer. 

---Flashback---

"Mommy." Shana called out to her mother who was cooking. 

"What is it sweetie?" Tsunade asked cutting up some vegetables. 

" Great Grandpa was the First Hokage, right?" Shana asked as she looks up the wall of Hokage's. 

"Yes. That's right. He even build the village himself." Tsunade said. 

A smile appeared on the little half-demons face. "Daddy said he wants to be come Hokage too!" 

Tsunade chuckled. "He does. It was also your uncles dream." 

"If daddy doesn't become Hokage, then, I'll become Hokage! I'll protect the village like he does." 

Tsunade gasp at the sudden declaration from her daughter. "Well, you got a lot of catching up, squirt." she bops her daughters nose as they giggled. 

---- end of flashback---

Staring at his necklace again, she's a tough spot not knowing what to do. 

At least her daughter is alive but does she even know if her daughter is looking for her. 

The knocking on her door snapped her out of her thoughts. 

"What do you want?" She coldly asked Jiraiya. 

 Though he wasn't taken back it. "It's a lovely night. You want to quench your thirst." He asked if she wanted to out drinking.  

--------

"Unless I'm wrong, the week you gave Naruto is up tomorrow, isn't it?" Jiraiya said rolling some dice in his hands. "I wonder where he is. I haven't seen him in days." 

"Beats me." Tsunade mutters not really carrying. She pours herself some sake then to Jiraiya. 

"I think I'll have something to eat. Bring me he special, will you?" 

Without even noticing Tsunade put something in the sake and pours Jiraiya some. 

---------

The next day, Tsunade had met up with Orochimaru to give him her final answer.  

"Well, what's your answer?" Orochimaru questioned appearing behind her. 

Tsunade stares blankly at the ground. " I will heal your arms, but in exchange, you will keep your hands off the village." She announces. 

Orochimaru laughs. "Very well." 

Tsunade smiles a the thought of seeing he beloved and brother again. And the thought of being able to see her daughter once more. The four of them could finally be a family again.