Neo Eclipse

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6JyBQw39s454FmJt10wEnyBhLWb2z1M/view

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu and Zeref continue their fight. Throwing every attacks they can at each other. "Fire Dragon... Roar!" Natsu did his breath attack right at Zeref's face. 

I still held on to Lucy for comfort. Zeref stood completely unfazed. 

'Shana, Alastor, Gray, Lucy, Happy, Kilala. Are you at the guild hall?'

We heard a voice inside our head. "You hear that?" Lucy asked hearing it too. 

"It's the First Master!" Happy says recognizing the voice.

'You need to leave this instant!' 

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows. 

'I'm approaching the guild hall myself. I need you all to meet me nearby. ' 

"But Natsu?" I said not wanting to leave him behind. 

'Have faith. In Natsu. And in me as well, please.'

Everyone was hesitant especially me. 'Hurry! This is for both Natsu's and Shana's sake. Their fate is in your hands.'

The two brothers clashed their attacks. 

"What do you mean by that?" Gray asked keeping his eyes focus on the battle. 

'I promise, I'll explain everything in person. There's a chance the enemy is listening in on my telepathy. '

"Their fate's in our hands?" Lucy glanced down at me confused herself. 

"Let's go." Gray said calling out to us as he turns around with Kilala and Happy at his side. "If we stay here, we'll be in his way." 

Lucy glances over at me who I was a bit hesitant. "Come on, Shana." 

I shook my head. "I can't... I can't leave him. I can help." 

Lucy looks at me with somewhat pity. 

"Go with them, Shana! I'll be fine." Natsu assures me slamming his fist together. 

I looked at the ground with guilt. "Don't you dare loose!" I shut my eyes as Lucy grabbed my hand. The same time Natsu grabs a hold of Zeref's hand and pushes him back. 

Normal P.O.V

"This is so much fun, Natsu." Zeref says sarcastically standing up as if nothings happened to him. 

"Huh?" Natsu arches his eyebrows. 

"The stakes of this battle are unbelievably high. It'll decide the future of humanity. " 

"What?" Natsu mutters. 

"Yet, even so, I'm rather enjoying it. This Curse of Contradiction is quite strange. I can hardly make sense of my own feelings." Zeref chuckles.

Natsu tch's. "I'm sick of hearin' this crap from you." 

Zeref's eyes changed back to pure evil. "Whatever happens, I'm enjoying this time immensely. 

Natsu gasped by his reaction. "You're insa--" The Dragon Slayer couldn't finish feeling a sudden pain. 

"Go to sleep now." Larcade mutters making his appearance. 

"Where the hell did you come from?" Natsu glances behind him to see the white wizard.