Raging Fire of the Dragon

Normal P.O.V

"I give thanks to the world I leave behind. " Just as Zeref as about to take a step closer he gasped sensing magic power behind him.

It was Natsu. He had placed Shana carefully on the ground as he surrounds himself in fire. Not only his fire but Alastor's flames too. His once pink hair now coated in flickering embers. He was now in Flame Haze mode as The Flaming-Haired-Blazing-Eyed-Hunter.

"Gramps always told us something. That when you leave through that door, you make a vow---a vow that you'll return no matter what. You make a promise... that you're gonna survive." Natsu glares at his older brother

Shana weakly placing her hand her lower abdomen, that was continuing to gush out more vital red liquid as the seconds passed as she watches the flames Natsu was producing grew stronger and brighter mixing it with Alastor's. She believes he could do it.

---------

Lucy had just finished putting up the missing letters from the book. "Holy crap." Gray mutters amazed that the blond was able to do it.

"You did it, Lucy! It's back like it was!" Happy cheers but saw how Lucy was acting weird. "Lucy?"

Red veins started appearing on the celestial's mage body.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Gray asked just as confused. "Lucy! Can you hear me? Answer me!"

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6JyBQw39s454FmJt10wEnyBhLWb2z1M/view 

"Lucy!" Gray continues to call out to the blond when red veins appeared on her body. 

"Something's wrong. What's happening?" Happy asked getting worried for his friend. 

Lucy gasps in pain. She drops her pen feeling her whole body burning up. Gray kneels down near her. "Lucy! What's the matter with you?"  The ice mage flinches pulling his hand away from her shoulder that burned. "She's hot!" 

"I feel like... my insides are burning up." She cries out. 

"Is it Natsu's fire?" Happy wonder if it's cause of the Dragon Slayers magic. 

"Maybe like the flame of the demon? But--" Gray mutters. 

"This might be a clue. It could lead me somewhere." She says groaning fighting through the pain. "If I follow this magic power, I might..."

"You might be able to rewrite the demon par of Natsu's life. But what'll that do to you?" Happy asked. 

"Don't worry. I'll be okay." Lucy says not wanting them to get worried. 

Gray holds his hand near her chilling the air with his magic to sooth her pain. "Thank you, Gray." Lucy smiles gratefully feeling the cool air. 

"We're gonna save Natsu, and Shana together." Gray stated. 

"We are." She picks the pen back up and begins to concentrate." 

-----------

Shana weakly placing her hand her lower abdomen, that was continuing to gush out more vital red liquid as the seconds passed as she watches the flames Natsu was producing grew stronger and brighter mixing it with Alastor's. She believes he could do it. 

It was weird, even though she's half conscious, Natsu isn't able to feel her pain like he's used to. He think he knows why. 

"How are you not feeling her pain?" Zeref asked bewildered. He noticed something was missing. "Wait. Where is my Book of E.N.D.? Could it be that someone's rewritten it? Not likely. It's hard to imagine that any human could understand demonic script. But even if they could make sense of it it, the darkness contained within would completely overcome them."