Morning Of A New Adventure

Shana's P.O.V

Lucy sighs, along with some of the Fairy Tail girls were in the bath-house. "This is the life!" She exclaims relaxed in the water.

Cana giggles. "Now that the guild's got its own bath-house, I might never take another job again."

"You said it!" I said agreeing with the brunette as I sunk myself deeper into the warm water. I needed this after everything's that happened.

"Well, with all the requests we've had since the Grand Magic Games, you may not have a choice," Lisanna says washing her body.

"It's true. This is the busiest that Fairy Tail's been in years." Mira chimed in with her little sister as she washed her hair.

"Which is why it's so important to relax. Don't wanna overwork ourselves." Levy pointed out.

"Ah. So is that why you aren't out with Jet and Droy today?" Lucy asked the bluenette.

"It wasn't my idea. But when the boys insisted they could handle a job on their own, well, I didn't think I should argue." She said scratching her head nervously.

I eyed the bluenette. Jet and Droy on their own, yeah, I highly doubt they'll survive. I can't imagine those two doing a job on their own

The blond glances over at me. "Speaking of team up's. Natsu and Gray just went away on some random job together, right Shana?"

I blink my eyes. "Huh? Oh, yeah. " I forgot they also went on a job.

"Just the two of them? Sounds risky." Lisanna said in worried.

"As crazy as it seems, they've kinda been getting along lately. Guess this two-man job'll put that to the test" Mira added teasing.

I shrugged my shoulders. "They should be fine, with Happy and Kilala keeping them in checked. But on second thought it is Natsu and Gray after all." I said now getting concerned. It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up fighting right about now.

"Geesh, so much for having confidence in them, Shana." Lucy teased me.

Cana looms over me having an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Hang on, Shana! When did these babies show up?" She started looking at my boobs.

"Nya!" I yelp at the sudden touch. Yeah, ever since I got pregnant, I've slowly started to accumulate some boobs. That's something my Genjutsu wasn't able to cover up.

"KNOCK IT OFF!!!"

OPENING: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MyG-TNI2h7Q886953Ro0UonxjwCrGn_N/view?usp=sharing

All the girls turned to see Cana still bouncing my boobs. Each of them blushed. "They're bouncy! Are you trying to copy Lucy? Feeling a little Jealous that Natsu eyes them?"

"Canna!" Lucy yelled at the brunette covering hers up.

I squirm in Cana's grasp. " I said knock it off!!" I pushed the drunk brunette off me. "As of I'd be jealous of the bimbo." I crossed my arms to cover up my boobs.

Lucy pouts at my comment. "Hey!"

"I should've known that the bath would lead to this stuff," Levy mutters, feeling a bit envious of all the girls in the bathhouse who had large breasts. "Where's Wendy? She would sympathize."

"Wendy went with Erza to help her out on a job," Mira said getting in the water. 

"Oh. And they're by themselves, too? I wonder what it is." Levy questioned in curiosity.