Gray's Trump Card

Shana's P.O.V

After that bright red light was gone, the next we knew Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Kilala and I found ourselves back in my apartment. "How the heck did we manage to get back here?" I asked confused.

Natsu smirks. "Seems perfect to me!" Then the rest of us did too. "This is where things usually start. All we gotta do is walk down the street..." He slams his fist. "...and head to Fairy Tail!" He says determine.

"Aye, Sir!" Happy cheers raising his paw.

"Hey, that reminds me," Natsu said causing me to look over. "Shana. Closes your eyes for a moment."

"Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Why?"

Natsu digs up something from his pocket causing Lucy to smile. "Just trust me okay."

I still wanted to question him why but I went ahead and did as he said. I felt him lift my left hand up. "Okay... open them!"

Fluttering my eyes he lifts my left hand into my view. I raised an eyebrow confused but then let out a gasp when my golden eyes traveled to my wedding ring finger. There was another ring on top of the one Gray's given me.

It was a beautiful orange/red diamond that kind of resembled our fire magic

It was a beautiful orange/red diamond that kind of resembled our fire magic. However, Some of the diamonds were shattered. It fits perfectly on top of my blue one. My eyes shook with shock. " Remember how I said I wanted to ask you something after the war was done?" Natsu asked smiling cheeky. "Well, I thought I'd do it now instead."

I looked up to see his smiling face. "So whaddya say? You said you wanted to marry me, right?"

Tears clouded my vision. For a split second, we turn into our kid's versions. Since then, we were always meant to be together.

I choke up a sob.

"Do I even have to give you an answer?" I asked turning my face into a smile.

The Dragon Slayer Chuckles. "Haha!!! I was hoping you would! But I already knew it!" He wraps his arms around me in joy.

Lucy and Happy also smile as they giggle in joy.

I get to have them both in my life...

Natsu scratches the back of his head nervously. "Sorry, it's broken. I guessed it got ruined back when I had my fight with Zeref."

I snuggled deeper in his embrace. "I don't mind. Things are better when they are broken because it's picking up the pieces that really counts." I said not caring if the rings shattered or not. It still fits.

No one was expecting me to say such a thing. Natsu took my wedding hand in his. "Okay, let's head back to Fairy Tail!" He declares once again.

"Yeah!"

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6JyBQw39s454FmJt10wEnyBhLWb2z1M/view

"I'm so happy to be back in regular Magnolia." Lucy giggles walking out of my apartment decked out in fresh new clothes. "But what happened to everyone who was just with us?"