Avatar

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kuJAfKxROyF7mFuSGto4EmFYA_4EbyhC/view

Normal P.O.V

Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Wendy and Carla managed to find the well that connects their time to the Feudal Era. Where Shana is set to be with Gray.

"Where was that one lady's house again?" Natsu asked about Lady Kaede's house. 

"It shouldn't be too far, from what I remember." Lucy said as she tried to see beyond the never ending forest. 

The gang continue walking through the forest hoping to reach the village soon. During their walk, Natsu popped his head toward the side hearing something between the threes. 

"Something the matter, Natsu?" Wendy asked the Dragon Slayer. 

"There's something over there." He points to the spot where he was hearing the noise. 

As Natsu went to investigate but was startled when a small chid jumped out of the bushes making the Dragon Slayer fall on his butt. 

"What's the deal?" Natsu asked rubbing his back. 

"It's a kid." Happy said. 

The small child whimpers in fear. "Pplease don't hurt me!" She put her hands up for defense. 

"It's okay, we're not going to hurt you." Lucy assured the girl with her hands out.

"What's small kid like you doing out here in the woods by yourself?" Wendy asked curiously. 

"This doesn't seem like the type a place for children to run around in." Carla said wanting to scold the young child. 

The young girl had pink hair with dark black blue ends. Each of her eye was a different color too. "I'm sorry! I just came out here to get some herbs for my mom." She frowns at the mention of her mother. "S-She's sick. Very sick." 

The group frowns upon hearing the news. "If you like, I can take a treat your mom. I use healing magic." Wendy offered hoping it would make the girl happy. 

The pink haired girl saw them emblem they carried. "Are you guys from Fairy Tail?" 

This caused the group to gasp in unison. "How do you know about Fairy Tail?" Happy asked slowly approaching the child. 

"My mom. She's a Fairy Tail wizard too." 

The gang looked at each other in confusion. "Who had a freakin child?" Natsu questioned. 

Lucy shrugged her shoulders. "Beats me I have no clue. I doubt it was Bisca and Alzack. They wouldn't have any business here." 

Wendy gasped forgetting about that small detail. She knew exactly who this child belong too. She couldn't believe that Natsu and Lucy haven't figure it out the kid looks just like him.

"Is it me, or does this kid look a lot like Natsu?" Happy asked raising his paw. 

They turned to study the girl once more causing her to be nervous. "Well, she does have the same pink hair." Carla said teasingly as she already knew. 

Natsu eyes blink as went closer to the girl and sniffed her. " Hey, why does she kinda smell like me and Shana?" He asked more confused than ever. 

The girl tilts her heard upon hearing her mothers name. "You already know my mom?" 

Natsu, Happy, and Lucy stood there like a statue. "You're saying that Shana is your mother?" They exclaim in unison. 

The pink haired girl nods.