The Magnolia Defensive War

Shana's P.O.V

"No matter what we're up against, Fairy Heart must remain secret. The world just isn't ready for it. " First Master informed us just how powerful it is it fell into the wrong hands. "We'll need to formulate our strategy. Everybody, play close attention." Everyone had their full attention to her."Zeref will invade Ishgar with his entire army. I won't sugar coat it. There's no question we are at an overwhelming disadvantage. Our enemy is greater in number and far more powerful than any we've faced before." She hated to admit the truth. "But due to our courage and our bond, we will prevail. Let's show them what our guild is made of! She declares having full fate in our ability.

Everyone cheers for wanting victory.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/195PIszhFswfnJuNWKrMh6qbi8pAZXXAR/view?usp=sharing

Fairy Heart... A powerful source of everlasting magic, with limitless potential. Zeref can't resist its destructive power, and is launching an invasion of ishgar to get it. We have to make sure that doesn't happen. We can't let that thing be used for evil. No. I shouldn't say it's a 'thing.' It's the body of our First Master, Mavis Vermillion. Which is even more reason to keep it safe. Had it not been for her kind heart, Fairy Tail would never have brought us all together. "Who knows where we'd be.

Gray was helping the twins pack their things since they'll be staying with my mom for the time being. I don't want them around this ugly war.

"Make sure you have everything." Gray said placing some clothes in Nana's backpack.

"Are we gonna be with Grandma for a while?" Nana asked curiously with a worried face.

Gray's face soften. "I can't say for sure. But I promise it won't be too long."

"You can't make me!" I yelled from the other room which got Gray's and the twins attention.

"I can to make you!" Natsu shouts back at me.

A groan came from Gray's mouth. "They're seriously arguing again?" He and the girls make their way to find me and Natsu arguing.

 "They're seriously arguing again?" He and the girls make their way to find me and Natsu arguing

"You can't seriously make not fight tomorrow Natsu!" I yelled in anger.

"There's no way I'm gonna let you! You should staying the twins!" He fired back.

We were so caught up in the argument that I didn't realize Gray and the Twins were listening in.

"Yeah, and there's no way I'm gonna let you and Gray fight alone out there. You damn well, I can handle myself."

He growls. "It's not about that! It's about me not wanting to put your life in danger!"

My body relaxes upon hearing that. His eyes shifts towards the wooden floors. "There's so many times where I thought I lost you that I just can't think about how this time you...." He couldn't finish his sentence as he just makes both his hands into fists. "The twins need you."