Ikusatsunagi

Narrator: As Natsu and friends are locked in battle with the black magic cult, Avatar, Erza, Shana and Wendy swoop in, giving them an advantage over the force of thousands. Arlock, the high priest of Avatar, calmly greets the force from Fairy Tail, revealing he'd expected their arrival. Meanwhile, something weighs heavily on Natsu's mind: How to prevent Rouge's tragic message from the future from coming true. 

Future Rouge: Gray Fullbuster will kill Aria and Frosch. 

If this prophecy does come to pass, darkness will infect Rouge completely, and the whole world will be thrown into chaos and destruction. It's up to Natsu and the remaining members of Fairy Tail to not only stop Avatar's plan of annihilation, but also prevent the future Rouge warned them of from becoming reality.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kuJAfKxROyF7mFuSGto4EmFYA_4EbyhC/view

Shana's P.O.V    

After getting over my broken heart, I jointed the others in battle. It felt good to be fighting together again like old times. 

I had the twins hide somewhere near by so they wouldn't be caught up in the fight.

Natsu started approaching the high leader. "Doesn't matter how many you've got. The odds are against you. Chumps like you will never beat Fairy Tail." Natsu snapped. 

"And when Ikusatsunagi begins to tremble the ground beneath us, the purification will begin." Arlock threatens. 

"How 'about I make you tremble?" Natsu threatens back. 

"You Eminence! Forgive me, but we may need to postpone the purification plan's sacrifices

"You Eminence! Forgive me, but we may need to postpone the purification plan's sacrifices. We're about to lose every single one of our-branches!" One of the soldiers warns Arlock. 

"He's right, so you should give up now!" Natsu told them. 

Arlock chuckles. "Heh, the optimistic ignorance of youth. I myself remember those days." He points his staff at the dragon slayer. "But that optimism dies with age. Worn down by one's journey through the sorrows of life. That voyage always ends in suffering." He sends a purple beam at the Dragon Slayer. 

Natsu however, effortlessly dodges it causing the soldiers to gasp. "It would appear that you are a highly skilled wizard. But will you be able to deflect this?" He sends a larger beam that Natsu easily knocks away with his fist. 

"Impressive. Alas..." Arlock mutters placing his staff on the ground creating a block of wall stopping the Dragon Slayer. 

Natsu groans running into the wall. "Why the heck can't I break it?" He asked struggling to bring it down. Arlock used this moment to send beams of orbs at him.

"Ugh. Oh, of course your attacks go right through!" Natsu grunts dodging the bullets. "That's cheating! Here goes!" He charges toward the wall using his brut force to break through.