Tartaros Chapter - Gray vs. Silver

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wAFiKsryYXG9-zAo1QdRDuDIrfIzqotk/view

Normal P.O.V

Both the ice wizard and the demon Deliora clashed their magic at each other.

Gray pants having all his attacks canceled out. Even throwing his strongest attacks was useless. 

Silver chuckles at the ice mage's struggle. 

"Deliora!" Gray growls activating his magic. 

"Ur's little shadow is here to play." He says with amusement. He shoots ice spears at the Ice mage.

Gray gasped when Silver appeared in front of him in the blink of an eye. Silver laughs shooting down the boy. 

Gray grunts blocking his attack with his ice shield. "Damn!" He groans when it is quickly shattered.  

"Oh, please! You'll need to defend yourself a lot better than that, Kiddo!" Silver taunts him. Gray groans getting hit. "Pull yourself together! I'm tryin' to wring some satisfaction outta this!" 

Gray growls clashing with him again. "Come on, boy! I killed your dad. Take revenge! If you don't how I kill that little half-breed of yours? Will that get you motivated?" Silver send out a bigger attack. 

The ice mage growls again. "Ice Make Cold Excalibur!" Gray creates a sword of his ice. He gasped when Silver caught the blade with his pure hands. 

Silver laughs. "I gotta admit. Ice magic ain't bad at all. It's a powerful weapon in the right hands." Silver bit his mouth into the ice blade. "Just not in yours."

Gray's eyes widen watching Silver devour his ice. "I've tasted bland ice before, but wow. " 

Gray grunts in frustration. "No snappy retort?" Silver asked being amused by Gray's reaction. "Somethin' ya might'a picked up from your flamethrower and half-demon friends: you don't attack a slayer with his own kinda magic." Silver laughs. 

Gray growls underneath his breath. "Ice is the only weapon Ur's clan has. Which is precisely why I master a magic impervious to it. Ice Demon Slayer magic!" Silver brags. 

Shana's P.O.V

"Demon slayers magic?" I repeated him, after hearing Keyes explain the type of magic this Silver guy uses and how his match with Gray was going to be one sided. That's what he used to freeze Sun Village. 

Keyes chuckled, "Yes. An ironic skill to possess in an ally. He became one of the demon gates at the behest of the underworld king recognition of his might."

I dodged his cursed attacked. " If he really does possess demon slayer magic, then why is he on Tartaros' side?" I questioned him. 'It wasn't making any sense that a demon slayer would work for a bunch of demons unless he was thinking of betraying them in the process.'

"Perhaps our powers changed his mind? Or perhaps he plots against us from within? Regardless, I'm certain my kin has his reasons for recruiting such a man."

I kept a stern look on my face, trying not to let his words get to me. That man took Gray to who knows where and if Silver is against them no, I know Gray can Handel himself. If he believes in me then I believe in him too. Even if he and Silver do have a connection I know he'll pull through.

 Even if he and Silver do have a connection I know he'll pull through