Law of Space

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kuJAfKxROyF7mFuSGto4EmFYA_4EbyhC/view

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu and I held our stomachs in pain as our only means of transportation to Alvarez was through boat. "We had to take a boat?" He asked gaging in his hand. 

"How'd do you think we'd cross the ocean?" Gray arched an eyebrow. 

"I dunno, can't Mets, like zap us over?" Natsu replied weakly, his eyes flickering to the wizard with hope in his eyes. 

Mest grimaced feeling bad for the both of us. "Too far for my direct line."

"Wendy, can you please use your Trioa spell on us?" I asked the young Dragon Slayer before gaging into my hand. 

Natsu and I were dumbfounded when we say Wendy hanging at the edge of the boat covering her mouth in pain too.  "Aw, man!" 

"This is certainly unexpected." Alastor said. 

The Dragon Slayer dropped to the floor not liking how her stomach stirred. "I'm so sorry. But I recently started to get motion sickness just like Natsu, and Shana." 

"You poor thing!" Lucy said feeling sorry for the bluenette. 

"Unfortunately, Wendy can't use her Troia magic when she's in this state." Carla explain her eyes filled with concern. 

"You think a fishie would help her?" Happy asked as food always seems to be his answer to everything. 

"All right, fine. Let me carry ya to your bunks." Gray mutters carrying Natsu, Wendy and I on his shoulders.  He placed us down in the room before walking out only in his boxers."Happy to help."

"Where did all your clothes go?!" Lucy exclaimed sending him a scolding look.

"Dunno." Gray simply shrugged his shoulders. 

"Hey! Stay away from me!" Lucy shouts backing away from the ice mage. 

" Come on, Lucy!  Would ya calm down? Help me find my shit!" Gray asked as he started looking for his clothes. 

"Did you check back with Shana?" 

Gray gave her a nasty look wondering how she could think that way. "I'm not doing with Wendy in the room!" 

"So,  who's watching the twins?" Lucy asked throwing Gray his shirt. 

"Lady Tsunade is. It was a pain to make them stay behind. Of course, Shana wasn't going to bring them with us." Gray replied as he puts on his shirt.

"There it is. Caracol Island. " Mest pointed to their destination. 

"Great, let's get ready to disembark." Gray said. 

"Wait. Something's wrong." Erza exclaim, her eyes landing on the ship ahead. 

"That's the crest of the Alvarez military!" Mest was stun seeing it. 

"What are they doin' way out here?"  Happy asked getting worried. 

"That's a very good question. Caracol isn't in their territory!" The white exceed points out. 

"It appears they're performing an inspection at the harbor. " Mest said using his telescope to see into the distance. 

Growls. "How the hell are we gonna get on that island now?" 

"Sounds like they're tryin' to catch a spy. That's not good." Natsu said weakly, leaning over incase he threw up. 

Wendy looking in the same state. "From what I can tell, they haven't been able to catch him yet, though."