For Whom the Parfum Flows

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FHXWd5ebnAu-wgI1IifNLob_3rzc-t69/view?usp=sharing

Shana's P.O.V

Natsu was fighting one of the captains while the other dragons slayers took care of the soldiers.  

"C'mon, Natsu, get serious, would ya?" Happy flew over him. "Normally you would have put the hurt on a pushover like this by now, what's the deal?" 

"Yeah, I know." Natsu said. "But still, there's gonna be more of these clowns to take out. I gotta be smart. I can't go full on from the beginning." He didn't want over use his magic. 

Happy went pale as a ghost flew out of him. "Is this real life? It's incredible." He choked. "Shana!!! Natsu's finally using his head!" He cried. 

"I'm a bit busy over here!" I shout taking out some soldiers to even pay attention to them. "Water Dragon Roar!" 

Gajeel gasped sensing something underground. "Outta the way Blazing Eyes!" He pushes me toward the ground as enemy popped up. 

"Hey there." He smirks at the new fella. 

"Kareem of the Ajeel Division, here to carry out my orders. "

Gray grunts having his own battle with the soldiers and a member of the 12. He was back to back with Kilala as Juvia came in time to help out. 

"Sure are a lotta these jerks!" He glared at the enemy. He couldn't stop thinking about his newly fiancé was alright. 

"That's true. But we faced more before." Juvia said keeping her guard up. 

"Yeah, but these guys are way better trained. And a lot stronger." He mutters. "Also, this is just a squad. There's a whole army. It's gonna be a real pain."

He gasped when Elfman appeared.  "A real man's dropping in to lend a hand!"

"Thanks, Elfman!" 

Kilala glances over to see Lisanna taking out a soldier for her. "Lisanna's here, too!" Juvia smiled. 

"Satan Soul form." Mira chants transforming into Seilah from Tartaros. "Mirajane-Seilah cross."

Gray's eyes widen in shock. "The hell?" 

"You were able to use your take-over magic on her?" Juvia was also in disbelief. "So does that mean that you have her curse power, too?"

"Yeah, that's what happened. Otherwise, Seilah would've died." Lisanna simply mentioned 

"She's so sweet. I have the best sisters!" Elfman shed tears. 

Gray deadpanned. "Sweet, huh? She did steal her body." 

Mira chuckles. "I order you all... to sleep." She commanded and the soldiers fell over. "Sweet dreams." 

"Crazy!" Gray shouts. 

The soldiers that weren't affect charged at them. 

"Hmph." Wall one of the members of the 12 scuffs. "Ah, the demon curse. Macro. Now I get it. She's playing with one of Emperor Spriggan's discarded toys." 

-------

Back at the guild First Master orders for Bisca to fire the Jupiter Canon again to help Erza. Warren began to feel helpless but First Master ordered him to do as she said.