Natsu and Shana, Revived!

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FHXWd5ebnAu-wgI1IifNLob_3rzc-t69/view

Normal P.O.V

Lucy and Happy stood over watch, watching Natsu and Shana hoping they could recover in time. Kilala licked Shana's face. 

"How's their condition?" Fried asked Lucy quietly. 

Lucy frowns even more. "Can't tell. They haven't woken up yet." Her eyes land on the small crimson velvet box that stood on top of the stand next to him. When she opened it up, the item inside was broken. 

She was disappointed because Natsu looked so excited when he finally picked out the perfect one for Shana.  She was there when he and Gray bought them. "Have you checked on Bixlow and Evergreen?" She asked about Fried's members. 

"Yes, they're feeling much better." Fried said in relief. 

Lucy nods. "I'm happy to hear it." 

"Do you happen to know where Laxus is?" Fried asked getting worried about the blond. 

"I think he left town with Erza's team. they're going to go liberate Hargeon. Gray and Wendy went with them. Shana was supposed to be with them." She frowns glancing at her half-demon friend. 

"I see. I hope he's not reckless." Fried mutters. 

Lucy lets out a small chuckle. "And how likely is that?"

"Touche." Fried also chuckles. "Caution? Not his style." 

--------

With Erza's team we're taking a small break resting up. "We'll reach Hargeon by morning. So get all the rest you can tonight." Erza mentions taking a bite of her apple. 

"Okay." Wendy nods getting ready for bed. 

"And you'd be wise to take your own advice. Wendy has better things to do than play nurse." Carla scolds the redhead who was still injured from her pervious battle with one of the 12. 

-------

Gray went to go check up on Laxus who they haven' seen in a while.  "When did it start?" 

Laxus was startle by Gray's sudden appearance. He groans knowing he can't get anything past the ice mage. "None of your damn business." 

"Come on, man, we're guild mates. I'm askin' as a friend." Gray said concern for his wellbeing. Laxus groans. "I'd guess a year ago? Right when you got a double lung full of Bane Particles? That sound right?"" He asked. 

Laxus sighs annoyed recalling the incident. "Shana had it too. Though, Lady Tsunade was able to cure before it got worse." Gray mentioned how sickly Shana got before he left her. 

Laxus sends him a glare. "Not one word."

"Okay, this is between us. Enough with the death glare." Gray said feeling the tension. 

Laxus sighs. "It's nothing. Just bothers me every once in a while. Don't worry about it." He brushes it off. "Any word on Shana's condition?" 

Gray shook his head getting more worried by the second. "Not yet." He doesn't know what's going on with her lately. 

Laxus growls in frustration. "I'm gonna protect the guild, up until the battle is over. Even if it kills me." He declares with determination. 

Gray smirks. "Get dressed, damn it!" Laxus scolded him for being shirtless. 

"Aw, man! Sorry about that!" Gray says panicking. "But ya know... I'm glad Shana picked you to be the god father for the twins. She thinks of you as a brother."