Target: Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, And Shana

Normal P.O.V

Kagome groans as she is tossed onto the cold wooden floors of a cell. "Stay in there and don't do anything foolish!" Toran orders the young girl. 

Kagome gets up and grabs the bars of the gate. "UGH... Let me out!" She yells as Torn walks away ignoring her yelling. 'They said they were from the Panter Demon Tribe. I know Inuyasha will come for me. I just have to be patient.'  Her body tensed when she heard footsteps from behind her.  "Who is in here?" She clings to the gates. 

"Hey, isn't that Kagome?" A little blue cat said. 

Somesniffs the air. "Yeah. I recognize that scent." 

Kagome started to relax when she was able to have a good view of the mysterious voices. "You're friends with Inuyasha's sister, right?" She puts a finger to her chin to think. "Lady Shana was it? She's the one that helped heal our Kilala." 

"So, they got you too, huh?" Gray asked the young schoolgirl. 

Kagome explained to the gang how she ended up getting captured by the Panther Demon Tribe. Natsu crosses his arms annoyed. "They captured us because of those dumb shards of Shana again? Just what's the deal with those jewels anyways?" 

"Do you have any idea what they could be planning on doing with them?" Erza asked the young girl. 

The ravenette shook her head. "No clue. I just know it has something to do with Inuyasha. They said they want to kill him." 

This made Natsu and Gray have a weird feeling in their gut. Does that mean the cats are planning on killing Shana too? 

Shana's P.O.V

"Wind Scar!" Inuyasha yells his attack and aims it at the wall that is blocking our path. 

My eyes widened in amazed seeing there was a barrier after all. And he took it down like it was nothing. 

He chuckles. "I knew it! It was just a barrier!" He says proudly putting his sword away back in its sheet. 

I felt a gust of wind brush past me. "That wasn't bad for a mutt like you!" Koga teases going on ahead. 

Inuyasha gives him a harsh glare. "What did you say?" 

"Koga, wait!" 

"slow down, boss!" His two comrades go after him.

I raised an eyebrow. I'm not sure who is worse, them or Gray and Natsu. 

"We're here, Inuyasha!" Shippo shouts as Sango's Kilala lands next to us. 

"Hmm? It took you long enough!" He snarls. 

Miroku peeks his head over Sango's shoulder. "What is that?" 

"The castle entrance. The cats must be hiding somewhere inside it." Inuyasha explains. 

"If they're around Kagome and the others must be there, too." Shippo thought. 

I nod. They better be.  " I hope so." 

"Yeah, let's go," Inuyasha says leaping forward. I summoned my wings and flew after him. 

----------

As we headed deeper we came across what looked to be a deserted village rather than a castle. "What is this place?" Inuyasha asked looking around. 

"It seems like a regular village," I said still keeping my guard up. You can never be too sure around here.