Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess PT 1

Shana's P.O.V

So the gang and I were here in Negura, as Team Natsu stopped our boat at the port of the town. Out of our entire group, Lucy seemed to be the most determined about completing this job.

I would be too if she didn't happen to snatch the flyer right out of my hands, claiming it for her own.

"If we wanna catch these creeps, we gotta get to the top of that old fortress on top of that hill!" the blond exclaimed, getting off the boat first.

"You're pretty gung-ho about this one, huh?" Gray said in amusement, standing on my left while Natsu was on my right as I crossed my arms still pissed off.

"You bet!" she chirped happily. " we've been on a major hot streak lately, so this is gonna be a piece of cake!"

"Yeah!" Natsu slammed his fist into his palm. "Are you ready to take out some bad guys, Happy?"

Happy flew above him. "Aye, sir!"

————-
Without wasting time we all set off to get to the top.

"So these clowns call themselves the what, again?" Gray asked the blond.

"The gang's called the Bacchus Bandits but the real target is their leader, Geese!" She said. "The job was posted by the mayor himself so the reward is going to be huge!" She practically squealed.

"Wow Lucy, you get the craziest look on your face when you start talking about money." Happy commented.

"Shut it fleabag!" Lucy mutters with a small pout.

"Ah... that's why you're in a pouty mood!" Gray chuckled behind me.

"I want the biggest share! I had the flyer first! She practically tackled me to the ground for it!" I huffed annoyed.

Okay, so I might be a little in over my head about this but I also think it's my freakin pregnancy mood swings that are making me feel this ways

Oh yeah, I still haven't told the others I'm freakin pregnant!

"Let's keep our focus on the task at hand!" Carla scolded us.

Wendy blinked glancing up at the redhead. "Hey, Erza..."

"Yes, what is it?" Erza looks over at the young Dragon Slayer.

"I don't know, but... doesn't this place seem too quiet?" Wendy asked.

Not even a second later she said that a bunch of bandits jumped out surrounding us. "Well, it was quiet," Gray mumbled.

"Sorry, punks, but you came to the wrong part of town!" One sneered at us.

"And you got here just when we were lookin' for something to feed the sharks!" Another said.

Natsu lit his fist with his flame. "These jerks know how to get me fired up!"

"Don't forget, we're here for their boss, he's the target... we have to capture him if we want the reward! Is everybody clear?!" Erza reminded him and the rest of us.

"We're gonna get some money! We're gonna get some cash!" Lucy bounced in her place, cheeks flushed with the idea of getting that reward.

I growled standing next to her. "Uh...." Alastor mutters worriedly for the celestial mage's mind.

"Yup, she's lost her mind." Happy said creeped out by the blond's antics.

"I still better get the bigger share!" I growled under my breath. I'm going to need it to feed the human I got growing inside of me.