Tartaros Chapter - Drops of Fire

Shana's P.O.V

Igneel and Amphitrite put their claws on Acnologia so he couldn't move. "We haven't lost yet, humans. Do not despair!" Igneel shouts.

"Mom!" I muttered.

"It's alright, dear." She smiles at me

"My kindred are free at last," Igneel said. "We soar through the skies of Ishgar once again!" He roars as all the other dragons work together to destroy the Face for us while the other guild couldn't destroy them. 

"Incredible!" Natsu smiles hearing the other dragons.

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a0elo-qB-cdsGLVP0b1jsU2yxm-hRzJZ/view

One by one, everyone was watching the dragons take out Face, effortlessly

"Way to go!" Natsu smiles at the sight. 

Igneel and Amphitrite roar. 

"They did it!" I felt a huge wave of relief washing over me knowing that the Face's are gone. 

"We've done it.  The Revival of E.N.D. has been stopped.   Victory is ours!" Igneel announces making everyone cheer of excitement. 

"I don't understand. He was actually alive?" Sting questions in disbelief that his dragon was still alive. 

"We all were. Skiadrum, Metalicana, And Grandeena. We lived within all of you, the Dragon Slayers." Igneel started to explain the reasons for their sudden disappearance. 

"We used a very sacred art, to allow our spirits, and our powers to lie dormant within each one of you." Amphitrite added on to the explanation. 

"Wait a minute, is that what those heart palpitations were?" Rouge asked about the random sensation we felt earlier. 

"Yeah!" Natsu shouts. "You never gave me a straight answer on that! How exactly did you get inside me, anyway? I think I'd remember eating a dragon." 

I would've made some kinda insult at that stupid comment but he does make a good point. 

"We chose tis course of action for two reasons." Igneel said. "First of all, we wanted to keep you Dragons Slayers from ever physically transforming into a dragon, and therefore, suffering the same fate as Acnologia."Igneel explained. 

"Oh yeah. I remember Zirconis telling us about that. " Natsu said recalling back to when we talked to the Jade Dragon. "He mentioned something about Acnologia being human once." 

"Yes." Amphitrite nods. 

Now that I'm thinking about it. Transforming into a dragon would've been freakin cool. I mean, I already transform into a dog demon what else couldn't I try?