Mavis and Zeref

Shana's P.O.V

The First Master appeared before as she was getting ready to explain to us what Fairy Heart really is. She closed her eyes for a moment."It's likely... you've not heard of Fairy Heart. For many years, it's been our guild's most closely guarded secret. For good reason. Because the world must never learn exactly what it holds. However, I believe it's crucial that you know why Zeref would go to such lengths to get it." She opened her eyes that held so much sorrow. "And also... about my own sin."

Gramps glances at her if she is ready to reveal everything to us. "You're sure?"

"I am."

"It's time for my long-held secrets to be revealed." She said

"This is a tale of a boy and girl, of the awful cruse they shared, and the primordial magic... that they sought together." 

Everyone got anxious to her the girls story. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kuJAfKxROyF7mFuSGto4EmFYA_4EbyhC/view

Mavis: my story takes place over 100 years ago. Not long before Fairy Tail was founded. We crossed paths in the west of Magnolia, where both our fates were forever changed. He was stricken by the Curse of Ankhselam. Against his will, this horrible curse killed every living thing around him. I found him to be completely fascinating. He taught me so much about the world of magic. At the time, Magnolia was controlled by a dark guild called Blue Skull. They treated the citizens with such cruelty. So my friends and I learned magic to win the city's freedom. 

Mavis: just when things were at their most desperate, I cast unperfected black magic spell that brought us victory. Because I wasn't ready to wield that spell, there was unintended consequence. My body would cease growing. 

Mavis: A short time after, in April of 686, we founded Fairy Tail. Trade disputes between feudal lords had been escalating at an alarming peace and later that year, the bloody Second Trade War began tearing the kingdom apart.

 Trade disputes between feudal lords had been escalating at an alarming peace and later that year, the bloody Second Trade War began tearing the kingdom apart

Mavis: The Second Trade War finally came to an end in the year 690. While the cease-fire was a welcome development, the resulting casualties were over ten times that of the First Trade War. Most people believed the high rare of mortality was due to the wizard guilds' involvement in the fighting. As a result, the wizarding world came together and the Inter-Guild Conflict Ben Treaty was signed. This monumental agreement brought about a brief period of peace in the land. 

Mavis: A few years later, in 696... I had another chance encounter with him while walking through the forest. 

She explained how she became very close with Zeref despite him being a dark wizard and the cruse he carried. That never mattered to her. She admired with all his flaws. She carried the same curse he has. 

When Mavis returned back to the guild Yuri's wife had just given birth to their fist son.  She refused to believe Zeref's words about her cruse.

  She refused to believe Zeref's words about her cruse