413 Days

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mBbKdFtdZGXSxa3TIHIlSx8sEIE49-2j/view?usp=drivesdk

Shana's P.O.V

It was early morning when I arrived at the guild haul. (I was the first one there.) in the kitchen I pulled my hair into a pony tail while Mira helped me put on an apron.

"There, that'll do nicely, don't you think?" she asked once she tightens the straps around my waist.

"Sorry to just drop in last minute. Thanks for the help." I said with a somewhat embarrassing look on my face.

Mira smiled. "I'm happy to help you make a box lunch. So don't worry about it. I do want to ask, what brought this on all of the sudden?" She asked curiously.

I quietly groan recalling a flashback to a coupe of days of when Juvia once again flirted with Gray and handed him one of her bentos. Gray being the type of guy he is tried to refuse her but in the end ended up taking it not wanting to hurt her feelings. Not matter how much he tried to hide it from me I could see it that he enjoyed her cooking.

"It's just... I didn't like it!" I mutter gripping on to the apron.

Mira tilted her head still confused. "Gray really liked the one Juvia made him the other day. I don't know why but it bothered me that he liked it so much." Not only that but because today marks 413 days since Gray and I been together as a couple would say. I just wanted to do something for him for a change.

Mirajane giggled from behind me. "Ahh I see what this is about. Sounds to me like someone's a little jealous."

I glare at the former S-Class mage. "Mira!!" I did not wanted to be teased right now.

"Relax. How about you get started on taking out the eggs from the fridge." She suggested with her bright smile I nod happily.

"Just one thing. I certainly don't mind reaching you Shana but maybe you should've asked your mother first." She added.

I closes the fridge when I got the eggs out. I scuff. "Like'll she'll be any help. The only thing she knows how to make is medicable herbs or sake. So it'll be pointless to ask." I said putting the eggs on the counter near the stove. "I put the eggs in here, right?"

"Yes. That's right." Mira says after letting out a silent sigh.

Normal P

Normal P.O.V

"Hey, you guys!" Lucy greeted the fire dragon slayer and his blue cat friend at the entrance of the guild hall.

"What's up?" Natsu greeted her back.

"Shana and Gray didn't come with you guys today?" Lucy asked about her other two friends that normally would be around the dragon slayer.

"Don't know about where Gray is but Shana woke up extra early today to do some stuff she said had to take care of." Natsu said once they stepped in the guild.