11 Levi

"Shut up. I'm tired of hearing you cry. Get over it. People are dead. More people are going to die." It's been only fifteen minutes of hard riding and Guiin is sobbing herself to death. She falls into silence.

I glance behind us to see if there are any titans chasing us. The horses are faster than titans so I'm not surprised to see that there are none behind us, just green grass and plains.

I happen to glance at Guiin and see her silently crying. It's too dark to be sure, but I think I see blood on my jacket. I wrinkle my nose in disgust and turn back forward.

I see a flash of light and explosion of color to my left. More follow and the Commander fires his signal to change course.

"Guiin. Fire the flare."

"Yes, sir," she chokes out.

"And stop crying," I snap.

"Sorry, sir." The flare shoots up a few seconds later.

We keep riding in silence. The eastern horizon turns light and the sun starts to rise. I can see the wall ahead of me.

"Guiin?" Jaeger says.

"Yeah?"

"What happened to your cheek?"

"My cheek?"

"It looks like there's a handprint on it."

"Oh. S-someone slapped me. I don't know who it was."

"Why would someone slap you?"

"Eren." Arlert intercedes. "She's upset. Stop talking to her."

Sorry, but as I'm typing this, I'm getting the smell of the most amazing homemade guacamole and I really really really want to eat some right now. That's really random and I'm tired so just ignore this.

So she doesn't know who slapped her. I probably won't tell her it was me. She'll find out eventually.

Come on. I know you knew it was him.

We finally reach the gate and ride through. I have no idea how many we lost this time. There are some bodies on the wagons.

Like so many times before, I ignore the grumblings and angry shouts.

So the picture isn't really relevant but I edited and put the words on it (and wrote the words) and I thought 'Why not?' I used the app Pixlr.