6 Levi

I'm not going as fast as I can. I keep the distance between the shortie and me generally the same. She doesn't seem to understand what I'm telling her to do. She's hanging onto her thoughts, not trusting her body to keep her aloft and safe. I don't try to explain it more, just hope something will snap and she'll get it. That's possibly the only way.

The whole day, I try to make that instinct come out of her. It doesn't work and she looks exhausted at the end of the day. She awkwardly holds my cloak out to me when we're done and I take it. She says "thank you" and I just grunt.

I drive her as hard as I can for the next two days. She's starting to get shadows under her eyes but she's good at not showing her exhaustion.

***

"I'm going to start the individual assessments tomorrow," Commander Erwin tells us. "Captain Kus, your cadet will be first. Captain Levi's will be second." He continues with the order. "This isn't anything to stress your trainees out about. I just want to see how skilled they are and where they will be of most help within our ranks. Are there any questions?"

No one says anything.

"I have some questions I want you all to answer about your trainees. Here are the forms." He hands us all one except me. I get two. Then he dismisses us.

Sorry for the short part but I need the next part to be from Ecyn's pov.

By the way, the video is Taylor Davis playing the Attack on Titan opening on the violin. It's awesome.