6 Levi

She hesitates almost a second before falling after me. One of her cables shoots down to grab a tree below her and I see her using the gas to propel herself downwards. I glance at the ground approaching me way too fast.

So I kind of did the math and kind of looked it up and if he was one hundred feet up, he probably takes around two and a half seconds to reach the ground. I don't know if this is correct. He was probably higher actually. He thinks really fast. This is scary.

She flies past me and jerks herself to a stop beneath me. She awkwardly catches me and I jump away before she can really get a good hold on me. I notice her breathing is frantic and her eyes are wide and panicked.

"Don't stop so fast. You could have broken your neck." And it would have been my fault again.

"Yes, sir. Sorry." Her voice is uneven, wavering in fear.

"Calm down. Next time, descend diagonally so you can stop by turning sideways and almost hitting whoever you're trying to save."

Her hands clutch the blade handles so hard they're white and she's shaking. "Yes, sir."

"Stop shaking," I tell her.

"I- I can't, sir."

"Why?"

"Adrenaline, fear, my heart is racing, I don't know, sir."

"Calm down. There's nothing you need to be afraid of." She's wasting time. I need to get her to do this at least twenty times.

"I-I'm sorry, sir." She takes a few deep breaths, but they clearly do little to calm her.

"Go run for a while. Stop when you can actually complete a word without stuttering."

"Yes, sir." She lowers herself to the ground. She starts running and I follow behind her in the trees. It only takes a few minutes of running before she stops and rises back to where I am. She's breathing hard, but she's not shaking and her eyes look better.

"Now do it again."

She looks disappointed. "Sir-" she starts to protest.

"Shut up." I turn away from her and move upward. She follows me. This time, I decide to give her a warning. A very small one. "Now." I drop again. If she doesn't succeed in catching me, I could easily shoot a cable to the side and save myself.

She races down to save me, moving diagonally like I told her to. She awkwardly grabs me and hugs me tightly. I push away from her and catch myself automatically with a cable.

"Again."

Awwwww. It's so awkward haha! She has to catch him that's so weird XP And she hugged him. Levi, why did you do this???