☆Chapter 98 - Lovers. Part 2

Start from the beginning

Armin watched her, waiting for her actions. But his hands slowly moved to her waist as she walked over to his side of the bed. He sat her down on the bed, hugging her, placing a warm kiss on her neck.

- Armin?

- Mm?

- You once said that you like the idea of trying something new in our relationship.

- Yes, it was...

Y/N turned her head, looking into his eyes. Eyes to drown in... she gently approached and pressed their lips together. Armin immediately responded to her by wrapping his arms around her waist. Y/N put her hands on his chest, slightly limiting his embrace. He began to slowly pull her into his arms, but Y/N pushed him away, causing Armin to fall back onto the bed, looking at her with interest.

 He began to slowly pull her into his arms, but Y/N pushed him away, causing Armin to fall back onto the bed, looking at her with interest

Y/N got up, untying her robe. Armin looked at her. Seeing the beautiful lacy lingerie she wore, he pursed his lips as he studied her body. He wanted to touch her, pull her into his arms, cover her body with kisses... But he was waiting for her actions. She clearly wanted to do something herself.

Y/N saw his interested look, he studied her and waited for her actions. But Y/N felt a little awkward. She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment at what she wanted to do. She discreetly took ribbons from the pocket of her dressing gown and threw the dressing gown on the floor, remaining in only her underwear.

She climbed onto the bed, sitting on Armin's lap. Armin looked at her, wanting her. He looked at her curves, at her breasts, which fit perfectly in her bra. He felt her touch on his arms.

- Y/N, what do you want to... do?

- Mm... I thought it wouldn't be so strange.

- Everything is alright, my love...

Armin sat down, approaching her. They sat looking into each other's eyes. Y/N decided that now is the time. She raised her hands and deftly tied a black silk ribbon over Armin's eyes.

- Did you think of it?

- Are you against it? Tell me if it's too much. It's just that you said that you would be interested in trying something and I read how you can diversify the intimate life for couples and... this idea... is not bad... as a lot of other stuff...

- I understand, Y/N, don't worry so much. I understand that this is all a bit embarrassing for you. But... don't rush if you're uncomfortable...

- No, it's fine, just... let me make you feel good, my sweet boy.

She took his face in her hands, kissing him gently. Armin hugged her, kissing her back. He didn't think that she would decide on something for his sake. He was really interested in experimenting, but he knew that Y/N wasn't ready for it yet. He thought that over time they would gradually try something new so as not to get bored, but so far both he and she were fine with each other. But her actions proved to him that she really loved him, and was ready for something like that, because he liked it. He wondered if she would allow him to blindfold her later