CHAPTER 66 (PART 1)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Far away from the airport, Bright saw the flight departed onto air. His eyes keep staring at it until it could vanish.

'Why you lied to her?' Drax asked him

'About what?'

He groaned, 'Everything you said to her'

'Isn't that what you want on the first place?'

Drax become speechless. He couldn't understand his own partner.

'Then, what about Jules?' he asked Bright made him frown

'What about it?'

'You damn well know what I mean'

After seeing the flight gone far away from his naked eye, he pressed the switch to roll up the car window. 

'Let's find our mate'

'MOTHE...........'

He blocked bad-mouthed Drax. His old baddass wolf is back. And so did Bright.

His phone soon rang out as he picked it up.

"Make it short"

The person at the other end of the line stay silent for a while and spoked.

"Your assumption was just right"

His right hand gripping tightly on the steering wheel until his knuckles could turn white.

"I need answers. Use the old ways" he said coldly.

Both of his eyes filled with rage. If any person was infront him, there no guarantee they wold be alive.

"Okay"

The call ended as soon he dialed another number from his contact.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME?!"

A growling voice heard loud and clear from that call.

"Hope you dont mind borrowing some of your comrades. Very trustable ones"

"BASTARD! YOU DARE TO SUSPECT ME!"

Bright couldn't care less of his threats.

"Send them by tonight. A war is coming"

At other end, that unknown contact silent understanding Bright’s seriousness.

"Fine. But be careful. That place is not your territory"

Bright ended the call without even saying anything. Now that he prepared everything for his plan, it's time for him to make a leap of faith.

He looked at the jade hanging on the rear view mirror after a long time. Fiery of determination set on his mind. 

"I'm going to save you"