CHAPTER 4

EMMA P.O.V

'Xyla I can't take it anymore' I whimper down in pain .

'Keep breathing Em. It's going to be okay.' Xyla said to me gently.

I keep focus on my breathing. In and out as Xy cooed me. After a few min, I open my eyes and see the surrounding.

It's still dark and I pick up my phone beside my bed to check the time. Well it's three in the morning.

'WHY THE HELL THIS FUCKING PAIN COME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! IN THE FUCKING MIDNIGHT!' I growl at her.

'It's early morning Em' Xyla sigh.

'Not for me' I retort back.

'Whatever. How do you feel now?'

'Well not pain anymore but WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT!!!' I yell at her.

'Jeez, calm down Emma. I didnt know what happen to us but I kind of feel we might get a mate soon.'

'How is that possible? Our mate just reject us.' I ask her sadly.

It's still hurts whenever I think about it. It hurts me every single day. I thought he would gave me all his love. But he never did that.

The rejection. That pain haunted me and pierced my heart every time. My vision turn to blur as tears start to roll down to my cheeks.

'I know this hurting us but don't give up. Moon goddess is watching us. She will not let us hurt anymore' Xyla softly said to me.

I cut her off and wiped off my tears furiously. Taking a deep breath, I calm myself down first. I laid my head back to the pillow and close my eyes.

This feeling or pain. Whatever it is, I will never let him or another mate enter my life again. Soon darkness consume me.

《《《《《☆¤☆》》》》》

Rays of sunlight fall right on my face through the window. I bwgin to hear birds chirping and voices of few people from outside.

I pop my eyes open and shut back. I tried to move my body from the bed. But it doesn't want to let me.

I spent most of days spent in my room. It's not like I don't like socialize but after the tormented thing, I don't want to see others.

Even I didn't like to face my own family members. I hated myself. Why I got rejected? Is it because I'm not pretty?

Well everyone tells me I'm look gorgeous. Even at the high school, I'm the popular girl. Every boys flirt with me. But I didn't care about it because there is only one person that I cherish in my heart.

Baxton. He is everything to me. We both meet in our mid-year at high school where I found out that he was my mate.

He gave me happiness, love, hope and everything that made me love him even more. But after some time he started to get distance from me.

I ask him why and he tells me all the things that make my heart torn apart. Without even listening to me he's just rejected me and ran away from our pack.

"EMMA YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!!!!!" Kimberly voice boom from outside.

Ignoring her yelling  I snuggle deeper into blanket.

"EMMA, DONT MAKE ME COME UP!!!" she shout again.

I groan and ignore her. Suddenly, my door burst open.