CHAPTER 32

BRIGHT P.O.V

“YOU FUCK!!! WHY DID YOU THAT?” Leo yelp in pain as he crouched down, clutching his manhood.

I laugh over his pale face while Kate and Emma sit on the couch and look at me in confuse. Since today is monday, Rhea and Alan go to school and Charles have to do my alpha duties. I’m still under recovery and I have few things to take care of first.

“Next time don’t choose funky names for me” I sneers as I still remember when people laugh on my fake name ‘Chris Laddick’. It’s really embarrassing though.

Leo slowly stand up and glare at me. “You go for an undercover. Not for celebrity show” he argued.

“I think Chris Laddick is much suitable for you rather than Bright Davidson” Emma chuckled as Kate giggles. I smile wryly over her comment.

“See, she likes it” Leo snorted as I give him a hard glare.

“Okay enough both of you” Kate interrupts as she get up with Emma.

“You men can go back to work while Emma and I go for shopping.”

I frown and before I could argue Kate look at me sternly.

“No. You stay in the house since you’re injured. I use my car.”

I let out sigh as I take my wallet from my back pocket and pull out my credit card from it.

“Here Wolfy. Buy anything you want. Don’t worry about the money” I said, handed my card to her.

She hesitated at first but then slowly take it and a small smile tug on her red cherry lips. “Thank you.” I nodded.

“Arent you.afraid you would get bankrupt?” Kate chuckle and they both walk out of the house.

“Leo, I hope you don’t mind borrow Alex for a while” she yells, close the door. Oh shit. Not her.

Leo grumble something under his breath and I snap my fingers to get his attention.

“Office. Now.”

He nodded and follows me to third floor where I set my temporary office at there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

“Why you bring her to our pack?” Leo angrily look at me.

“Didn't you remember how her brother treated you? You lost you wolf Bright!” he added.

“SO DOES SHE” I retort back at him.

Leo look in dazed and I continue, “Because of me, she lost her wolf too. She should be mad for what I did to her but she’s not. Because she’s fucking trust me. I promise her that I will do anything to bring her wolf back.”

“What did you do? Please don’t tell me….” Leo eyes widened as I nodded what he’s thinking.

“I have to see Talia” I said calmly.

“ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!” he pull his hair in frustration.

I shrug,  “I don’t have a choice.”

He pinch the bridge of his nose as he calm down and look at me.

“Fine. If her spell doesn't work, what you’re going to do?”

I sigh, leaning my head on the back of the chair and close my eyes. “It will work.”

I can hear his snort. “What you guys find at Pollux place?” I change the topic. Emma is not only my priority. I have to find XD and Christine.