CHAPTER 44

EMMA P.O.V

I slightly stir up when someone pulling my hair. Slowly open my eyes, I see a pair of hazel eyes looking mine. My lips twitch up seeing her cutie smile.

Jules laid her head on her pillow, facing me while her hands playing with the tip of my hair.

Her scars were all faded and her bruise and swelling all gone which I feel very happy about it. Her skin tone is also become same as mine. Kate always tease me that she was my daughter.

I’m not mad about it and Jules even didn’t angry that I take her mother role.

“Good morning” I coo at her while caress her cheeks with my fingers.

She giggles and jump on me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“MORNING!” she squeals as I cover my ears over her excitement.

She frown, look at me thinking she do something wrong. I smile and kiss both of her cheeks.

We both stare each other until both of our stomach growls as we burst into laughter. She roll down away from me. I get up with a yawn while stretching up my arms.

The morning sunlight covers behind the curtain as I put my feet on the cold tiles and slide it up to aside.

“Birds” Jules exclaim and hop from the bed to look at the flying birds through the window.

She likes them a lot and often feels excited whenever see them flying in the air.

I chuckle, “We can see birds all day, but we have to shower and brush our teeth first.”

She look at me nodded, “Okay.”

I smile and we strode inside the bathroom to get freshen up.

《♧》《♧》《♧》《♧》《♧》

“Which one you want today? Chocolate or Strawberry jam?” I ask her holding a toast on my right hand and a butter knife on the other.

Jules sitting on her chair, thoughtfully thinking which one she want to choose. She grins raising both of her hands up in the air.

“Strawberry”

I shook my heads over her hyper and spread the strawberry jam on the two toast and place it on her plate.

“Someone is way too happy I see” Kate made her way towards us. She have her own restaurant.

‘Ruby’s Spice & Savory’ which is quite popular on this pack. She train her workers very hard to serve her customers the best food. She manage her restaurant by working from home since she doesn’t like to go out much.

“Morning Kate” I said, taking a carton of milk and pour it on a glass.

“Aw, morning Em.” She sit beside Jules.

“And morning to you too baby” she said kiss her cheek.

Jules giggle while munching her toast. I place the milk beside her plate and sit on my chair and start to eat my pancake.

I already started to learn cooking from Kate and she praise me very much. She sometimes becomes bossy when I did something wrong. I felt so annoyed on that but I didn’t give up myself.

While eating my pancake, my eyes caught something red on Kate’s neck. I look closely and smile, realize it's a hickey.

“Someone way too enthusiastic last night” I snicker at her. She choke her oatmeal as her face reddened.