CHAPTER 74

NICOLE P.O.V

I found out Shang is my mate when we both met at the gala. But he told me to not reveal his identity to anyone. I didn't know the reason on that time but I trusted him. And so did my wolf.

Doctor Helen, our pack doctor and two other nurse enter inside the room. Emma was still whimpering, telling Jules names repeatedly. I could understand her sadness.

"Shall I proceed" Helen asked me. She needed to run some test on Emma. As soon I was about to say 'yes' I felt someone pushed me away. I fall down hard on the floor as the two nurse rushed to help me.

"What the hell?! Why are yo......." I frown, when staring at her.

Her body shaken tremendously and she covered both of her ears with her hands. Her eyes were filled with fear and she whispering some words under her breath.

'Something doesn't feel right' Quinzy, my wolf said.

I take slow steps near Emma. "Em. Are you...."

"Don't"

I was confused. Her green eyes turning into balck and then back to green. Second to second they change.

"I c-can't control h-her" she said in tense.

"Who?" I asked her.

Her ears were growing. Canines and claws slowly begin to appear. All her limbs covering with fur. Shiver run down my spine. Something bad is going to happen

'Babe you need to get out of from there' my mate mind-linked me

'What do you mean?'

'Just do it! Now!'

"Everyone out!" I told them as they all ran out.

Her nursery dress were tore off as her body gets enlarge.

"Run Nic!"

That's the last word she said as her eyes fully turned black. She was shifted. But not as an ordinary wolf. A different kind one. Ferocious.

 Ferocious

SHANG P.O.V

"Everyone follow this way! Quick!"

The hospital become chaos as me and my boys tried to evacuate as many people as possible. They were all ran in fear. All the little children crying out.

"Alpha!"

Liew and Akin rush towards me. They're both panting out, covered in blood. "Status?"

"The first three levels were secured. All the patients were evacuated. Some of the boys......."

Akin sigh, "They didn't make it"