CHAPTER 6

BRIGHT P.O.V

Orage pack. Well their land is quite actually big where its almost have two hundred pack members. Lot's of houses, school, college and more. Looks like Caspian has a lot of resources.

"Sir we arrived" Septo said as he open the door for me.

It's a five storey pack house built in black stone and each of the floor has its own balcony. I actually admire this pack house.

"I can bet that after this party, you're going back to the hotel with a hot chick" Alpha Bryan said as he walk towards me. He wears a Black tux with purple tie.

"I hope Caspian wouldn't mind" I laugh.

He chuckle, "Lucky for you, he didn't here tonight."

I frown, "Why?"

"His Luna informed that he's very busy for the gala. This year Orage pack is going to host it."

I nodded and a tall blonde wearing a 'V' neckline purple dress with walk right at us.

"By the way this is Riley, my mate. Darling this is Chris Laddick. My friend from south" he introduced me to her.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Laddick" she giggle put at her last words. I know why she laugh.

'Hope Leo gets prepared for whats coming' I thought.

"Just call me Chris. You are quite beautiful actually" I said with a polite tone. She blush and we start to move inside the pack house.

'Beautiful my ass. She's just a vanilla bitch' Drax snort.

I chuckle, 'I quite agree with that I comment.'

Inside the pack house, few guards are checking each guest. After I walk pass through the security check. I watch the surrounding. Multiple of CCTV covering the ground floor. There is no blind spot.

The guest are not allowed to go to first and second floor due to it's belong to the pack members. Those floors are heavily guarded. They organize the party at the fourth floor inside a massive hall.

Alpha Bryan lead the way as we enter the grand hall. There is a lot of people in here. I can sense Alpha, Beta, Luna power from them.

Bryan introduced me to few of them where I casually talk with them. But the others are not. They are some kind rude mongrels where their fathers didnt teach them any manners at all. A total FUCKING A-HOLES.

"Alpha Bryan, it's been a while" a female voice interrupts our conversation.

"I refuse that. I see you a week ago" Bryan snickers and Riley laugh at his comment.

She shrugs, "You always very funny Bryan. I don't know how Riley still loves you."

"What I can say sis, he's my mate. I love him very much" Riley said with a smile.

I raise an eyebrow, "Sis."

"Oh, this is my sister from another mother, Bella. Sister this is Chris Laddick. Bryan's friend from south" Riley said.

Bella froze as she stared at me. I can see a glimpse of shock on her eyes. She somehow looks very familiar to me.

'Do we seen her before' I ask Drax.

'Looks like it. But I can't remember' Drax said in confusion.

Bright chuckle, "Easy Luna. He come here for just business."

She nodded. "I see. It's nice to meet you Chris" she said.

"Me too Luna" I greet back at her.

She shrug, "Just call me Bella. Luna makes me uncomfortable."