CHAPTER 34

BRIGHT P.O.V

A week has been passed and she still hasn’t talk to me after that bombshell. My heart clench when she cried on that time.

She said she hate me and I can feel her pain. It was my fault. All the blame and punches she made on me is not enough. I broke her more than his mate.

I brought her back to the house when she was fainted and stay beside her that whole night.

I told Charles and Kate about everything and they were very disappointed on me. Kate scolded me like my mother and I accept it.

I was a foolish. A fucking foolish to do that to her. I was the one who help her on her suffering and I return it back million times more.

After that day, she didn’t speak or push me away. She just stay silent all the time either stay inside her room or with me. I can hear her whimpers on every night which makes me sad and guilty.

I just stay beside her all those night and relieved when she didn’t kick me out. She accept my hug as I sooth her by murmured comforting words and patiently waited until she fall back to sleep.

An idea flash on my mind. I can’t let her back to that depression. I want to make her happy and I have to try it.

Today is Sunday, both Rhea and Alan are fighting for the remote control of the TV.

“Give me that! I want to watch SpongeBob” Alan angrily shout at her. 

Rhea shook her head, “NO! I want to watch Barbie marathon”

He roll his eyes. “You already seen it many times.”

“NO!” she whines. Drama queen.

He groans, “Give it up.”

“Never! You baboon” she sneers.

“How about we all go out?” I suggest as they both stop fighting and look at me in dazed.

“There is a Barbie festival hosting at the mall” I added and quickly cover my ears. Rhea is so addict to them. She screams out happily and hug me.

“Let’s go brother. I want to go there. Pretty, pretty please” she said with showing her puppy eyes.

I chuckle, “I can bring you there but under one condition. You should invite Emma as well.” Emma is now staying inside her room and this is my chance.

She blink her eyes, hesitating then I use my trick. “I buy you new set of Barbie dolls along with tea sets and dresses” I compromise with her.

She thought for a while and nodded. I breathe out relief since she didn’t bargain anything.

As I told you before, she is mischievous child and a good manipulator. She run upstairs and I pray for her to succeed.

“What about me?” Turning around, I stare at Alan’s upset face.

I look at him wryly. “We go there and I’m going to get you some new books. Your teacher informed me that your grade in mathematics are not good.”

His eyes widen and said something under his breath. “I have enough books” he annoyingly said.

I fold my arms, “Then just wait for another two months and I parcel you to boarding school.”

Fear rise on his eyes and shook his heads. “No brother, I need some new exercise books.”

I smug and heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Emma holding her hand with Rhea as they both get down and see me.