CHAPTER 52

BRIGHT P.O.V

“When I open my eyes, I feel something different in me...... Like I was walking on four legs. I try to speak but only sounds of bark came out from my mouth instead. That’s how I know that,.... I shifted into wolf” she said fidgeting her fingers.

"What about Jules? Where was she?" Alex ask her.

“She wasn’t there at that time and I heard s-someone speaking inside of m-me. I got s-scared and t-try to s-stop it from t-talking. I c-create those mess and r-ran away from h-here” she stutter out.

Her body shaken as she speak. I can understand her fear. Charles hugged her and whisper something to sooth her down.

“That’s why Jules hide inside the closet” Emma mutters.

I turn my attention towards her.

“I shouldn't let her stay away from me”
she said.

She feel guiltier by blaming herself for what happen.

I stroke her back, “It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.”

She glance at me while the rest nod their heads. Agree with me as well.

“Yes Em. You didn’t know this kind of thing would happen. Cheer up” Alex encourage her.

She sigh and stare at Kate.

“I’m really sorry Kate.”

Kate frown displease for what she said.

“Why you say sorry? It’s not your fault or Jules. I should be the one need to thank you.”

We all look at her in confuse. She smile and snuggle into Charles.

“Every time when I saw you guys turn into wolf, I pray myself to become one of you. Want to have my own wolf. Talk with her whenever I get depress. Running around the forest...... I think that wish come true.”

Charles chuckle out, kiss her temple.

“I don’t care whether you’re human or wolf babe. I would still love you as always.”

She giggles, “Well, I'm wolf now.”

“Yes, you are” he said as they both kiss each other.

I smile, watching their love affection. My gaze slightly fell on Emma. She somehow sense I’m staring at her.

She turn her head as her green orbs lock with mine. I lean toward her and kiss her forehead.

“Ok enough!”

I groan, feeling really pissed at my cousin. Emma cheeks tinted in red. She's really a pretty shy girl.

“Back to business, shall we Alpha?” Leo smirk.

I wryly smile at him and lean back on the chair.

“Talia, only you can give any factual information from Kate’s statement.”

She nodded and thinking about something.

“Kate you said you get some kind of power from Jules right?” she ask her.

She frown. “Much more like that but I can’t be sure about it.”

“Jules used to play around with everyone including the twins. But why suddenly Kate can feel that power from her?” Emma question her.

“Is it possible Jules have some kind of…….bcurse” Leo ask.

I gave him a hard glare. “No. She don’t have any curse.”