CHAPTER 54

BRIGHT P.O.Vt

“Why the hell there is lot of people in here?”

Leo whispers down on my ear as we walk through the hallway that leads inside the council hall. Most of them are from the pack house. They all look at me with a mix feeling on their face.

“Someone must have invited them all” I replied, shoving both my hand into my pockets.

A chirpy voice get my attention. Emma walking beside me with Jules on her arms. Her eyes wonder around glancing at those people.

I can hear some of them gossiping something that cause Emma feel uncomfortable. Take my hand off from the pocket, I wrap it around her shoulder. Pulling her closer to me.

She gasp as stare at me.

“B-Bright. People are watching” she quietly whisper to me.

I chuckle and kiss her temple. “Who cares.” It’s their business anyway.

She shrug and Jules gawking at me. I smile and tap her nose. She quickly hide her face from me.

“Shy baby” I said and we made our way towards the hall.

I get amuse when seeing the crowd inside the hall

I get amuse when seeing the crowd inside the hall. Looks like they came here for a showdown I guess. Men and woman sitting on the red leather bench.

All of them stare at me the moment they felt their Alpha presence inside.  Scanning each of them, they all bow their heads acknowledging me.

My eyes darken when stare at one of them who didn't bow. Instead, looking at at me with a smirk.

“Now I understand why all these people gathered here” I said coldly.

Leo also follow my gaze and groan.

“You should kill that son of a bitch when you had that chance.” 

Emma’s hand grip mine tightly. She never been this nervous. I stroke the back of her hand with my thumb. Drawing small circles.

“Stay cool Wolfy. Remember no matter what, Jules will stay with us.”

She glance at me. Her face flash with worry. I smile, kiss her forehead and bring her with me inside.

Charles, Kate, and Alex are already in here waiting for us. Unhook my hand from her, I led her towards them. Emma take her seat between Kate and Alex with Jules on her lap. Leonardo sit next to his mate.

They're all look at me with concern. I smile by give them reassurance. I walk back between the middle of the two sides and stand at the end. I stare at the elders where they take their seat on their judgment table.

“Silence”

Elder Maltive's voice cause the whole place fall into a pin drop of silence.

“Alpha Bright, welcome to the council meeting” He politely greets me.