CHAPTER 5

BRIGHT P.O.V

"You must be Mr. Laddick" a sixty year old man ask me as he held a board with a written name 'CHRIS LADDICK' in his hand.

Some of the people who passes us laugh as he mention my name. I frowned at them but no choice but to endure it.

'Leo you S.O.B' I curse him in my mind.

"Yes, I am. But you can call me Chris" I said while shook his hand.

"Sure, Mr. Chris, I am Septo, butler to Alpha Bryan. He is waiting for you at the hotel. Please, follow me" he said with a polite tone. I nodded at him and start to walk out from the airport.

'Laddick. Ha, it reminds me a story that Chris a lad, who loves dick' Drax laugh loudly in my mind.

'Next time when I see Leo I will definitely cut his balls and put in silver platter' I spat.

'Ok Mr. Dick' Drax cooed as I cut him off.

"Asshole" I mumbled.

I sit inside a BMW X7 while Septo put my luggage in the boot. Septo and I exchange a few conversation where I find that he is working for more than 30 years and he is very loyal to his alpha and his Wysel Pack.

Once we reach the hotel the valet open the door for us and I follow Septo to hotel lounge where a muscular guy wearing Pink and purple suit sitting on a sofa. He look at me with an amused smile on his face and stand up as stretch his right arm toward me.

"You must be Mr. Laddick. I'm Alpha Bryan. Its nice to meet you" he said with a smile.

"You can call me Chris and its nice to meet an Alpha" I said while shook our hands.

"Laddick sound a bit you know, funny but no offence" he raised his hand in surrender.

"It's alright" I chucked.

"Alpha Orion gives me your details and he said you want to investigate about XD."

"Oh yes, my Alpha send me here to find any information regard about the XD since their activity recently very low" I lied to him.

"I'm not sure you can get any evidence because these people are very intelligent. They are master of disguise and who knows what kind identity they actually act" he frowns.

"That's why my alpha sends me here."

"We still have five more days before the gala. By the way, tonight Alpha Caspian of Orage pack going to throw feast party. Care to join?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Septo will pick you up later. Take a rest for now." He handed me a access card for my room. I nodded and carry my luggage to the elevator.

'ITS TIME FOR THE PAAARRRTTTYYYYYYY' Drax howled in my mind.

'Just a party. Nothing more' I growled at him.

'Party pooper' he snapped and cut me off again.

Once the elevator reach the floor, I walk and use my card to unlock my room. Its luxurious and small crystal chandelier hang on the ceiling, the walls are paint mocha in color and floor covered warm brown rug.

A large TV hang on the wall and the king sized bed placed opposite side of the TV. There is also a small couch place at the end of the bed.

I open the curtains where the windows and the view is magnificent. I open my luggage and hang my clothes on the closet. I take a towel strip my clothes off and go take a shower.

After shower, I put my sweatpants, take my phone and set an alarm, then lie down the bed to take a little nap.

"BEEP.....BEEP.....BEE....." I cut the alarm off. I move out from the bed and take a package from my hanging bag. I sit on the couch as I open it and take out the file.

It's the list of the guest who is going to attend the gala. It contains their name, ranks, and from which pack. I see through the name and froze at one pack.

My chest suddenly tightened as my brain and heart pounded heavily. My pupil dilated and I collapse on the rug as new memory emerged.

FLASHBACK

"How is the whether princess?"' I ask her.

"It's fucking hot Bright. Like I almost want to walk out naked" she whine.

"Well you know your husband is much hotter and I can make you even sweatier" I teased made her blush.

"You're such annoying Bright" she groan.

I smirk, "It's the truth what. Or I can prove it."

She roll her eyes, "Easy horny boy. You can prove it after I come back from my expedition."

"Who is joining your expedition?" I asked her.

"Well, Jenna, Mark, Sandy and there is another person Im not sure his name. Ah yes, Declan. He is a new guy and he's from Nexter pack."

I raise my eyebrows. "Nexter pack from North?"

She furrowed her brows. "Yes. Is something wrong?"

"No. Just keep an eye on him. You know packs from north are savage."

"Not all packs are evil Bright" she said.

I nodded but still worried. "Yeah. Just be careful."

"Don't worry. I will be fine. I got to go now. Call you later. Love you. Bye" she said as giving me flying kiss.

"I love you too" I said and end my video call from the laptop.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I open back my eyes slowly when hearing something beeping. My phone ringing continuously and stop.

I can feel my head freakingky hurt as I breath in and out for few minutes.

Once I get relax down, my phone ring again. I frown and take it to check who is calling. 'Septo' name flashing on the screen.

"SHIT!" I curse myself.

I shove the file inside the closet and take a quick shower again. 

I wear a white long sleeved shirt, skinny fit black jeans along with blood red blazer and white with red stripes Nike shoes.

Spraying the hugo boss scent on my body, I put my watch and comb my hair.

Take my phone, I get out of from the room. I walk from the elevator as Septo waiting fr me at the lounge.

"Sorry for coming late Septo" I apologize to him.

"It's alright. Are you ready Mr. Chris?" he ask.

"Yes. Let's go" I said as we walk out from the hotel and get in the car.

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

EMMA P.O.V

"Gosh! You look beautiful Em" Audrey amaze and Nicole gives me a thumbs up.

I look at myself in the mirror. A ruby red knee length dress with silk material.

It tights perfectly and shows every curve of my body. With a little shade on my eyebrows and cheeks, a bit mascara and a cherry lipstick on my lips.

I braided my hair into a simple bun at the back of my head. Several strands of hair bounced around my neck.

"You definitely a seductress Em" Bella chuckle.

I raise my eyebrows at her. "You should need to act like a Luna."

She shrug and said something under her breath. Definitely she cursed me.

She wear a grey silk dress where her bump is shown. Audrey choose a blue sapphire half shouldered dress and Nicole wear a mint green dress that flowed effortlessly as she walked.

"It's time to move everybody" Nicole said. We all nodded and ready to go to pack house for the party.