CHAPTER 25

EMMA P.O.V

My whole body tremble in horror, staring at those black eyes. I wish to see his blue eyes.

But it never come out. Drax, his wolf fully taken control over Chris's body and his hands fully covers with Pollux's blood.

He smiles wickedly, licking each of his fingers with his tongue. I felt like to vomit on his gross behavior. The air around the forest surround with metallic smell of blood.

Slowly I take a step back. He snarl and without wasting any more seconds, I turn around and run. Drax keep still in that same spot, and howl out loud.

My heartbeat rapids when I understand he's going to hunt me like a prey. I really wanted to shift but it takes time and he will definitely would catch me.

I run and run until trip over something that cause me to fall down on my knees as my palms scraped on the detritus surface and blood pricks in them.

"HAHAHA, trying to run away little girl." My muscles tensed when I heard the voice behind me.

I turn back still lying on the ground as his vilely smile at me. I push my palms and feet backwards as he keep walk towards me. He quickly grab my ankle and drag me in on single pull.

Drax grip both of my shoulders with his clawed hands as pull me up in the air. My lips quivers and my eyes pooled with tears when his sharp claws pierced into my skin.

"I told him to stay away from you and he didn't" I even threatened him to kill you if he stays near you."

I dazed on his words. Now, I knew why Chris run away that night. I try to wriggle from his grip as he keep puncturing my shoulders. I closed my eyes and let Xyla take me over.

My eyes turn black and she growls, "LET ME GO!"

He laughs. "Oh so you're her wolf right. Fine. I MAKE SURE SEND YOU BOTH TO HELL!" he spats and lean his canines slowly towards my neck.

His height is at least 6'5 foot tall as my legs free on air. Xyla kick him at where the sun didn't shine.

He frown in pain, loose the hold of my shoulders. Taking the chance Xyla kick him again at the same place. He stumbles and I finally free as Xyla kick his lower abdomen. He bent down to his knees.

Xyla is really piss at this moment, she use my right knee, and smash it right on his face. He falls back crash on the ground. I can see his nose breaks and blood flows from his nostrils.

'Don't kill him" I warn her.

'YOU WANT US TO GET KILLED BY THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!' she groaned.

'We need to restrain him. I know Chris is fighting inside him. We just have to buy some time for him.'

'Fine' she snort.

Drax stood up still his legs shaken as his face shows full fury. Xyla runs towards him for an elbow strike. He dodge it by a roundhouse kick as she fell to the ground.

Drax kick my abdomen with a foot and Xy groaned in pain. He tries to kick again, as Xy use her canine to bite off his shin.

Drax howls and she use this chance move behind him and attack him with a backbreaker using my knees.

He cried out in pain and Xy jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and head, and make a submission move (sleeper hold). Drax fight off by running in zigzag. She grip his neck tightly and slowly he get down to his knees.

I can sure his started to get suffocate due to lack of oxygen and using this chance Xyla unhook from him and kick on his ribcage. His stomach lying on the ground and eyes closed.