CHAPTER 23

EMMA P.O.V

It's been two days. TWO FUCKING DAYS! , since he left me that night. My soul has burn to ash when he rejected me.

When I woke up on the next morning, Nicole told me I was fainted on that night. She ask me a lot of questions and I didn't answered any of it.

All I wanted on that moment was to see him again. I wanted to know why he ran away from me.

I get back to the hotel that he's stayed and mentally broke down when the receptionist told me he check out from there. I called Alpha Bryan to know where he was.

When he said, Chris go back to south, all my hope crush down and buried inside the ground.

I screamed and wailed at there. Few people inside there were looking at me with sympathy and disgust. Thanks to Nicole, she insist tag along with me and dragged me out from there.

When we reached back to the packhouse, I returned to my room like a walking corpse. No soul, paled and tears keep falling down from my eyes. I locked myself as I never eat, sleep but cried all night.

He never say a goodbye to me. I know, I have feelings for him during the time I spend with him. But I never express that to him.

The thought of Moon Goddess gave me a second chance make my heart torn apart. I'm missing his blue eyes, his smile, his funny comments and even himself.

"Em" Nicole knock the door.

I didn't reply. Sitting on the bed, I lean my back on the headboard while hugging my knees to the chest and duck my head on it. I've been in the same position when I get back from the hotel.

"Emma. Open the door" she call me out again.

Shutting my eyes, I cover my ears with my hands to nit want to hear anymore. It's my fault to grow my love towards him.

Kim used to tell me that  he will hurt me. But I didn't take her words seriously. And now I think she's right. I deserve to hurt myself.

"Em" someone shakes my shoulder.

I raised my head but my eyes still blur. I blink off to clear my vision. I see Nicole and another woman dress in nursing outfit with holding something on her hand. Glancing around, the lights turned ON my room. I guess its dark outside.

Nicole gently pull my hands down from my ears.

"Em can you hear me?"

The hunger cause me feel weak though. I can't even move my muscle. I just blink my eyes at her. I can hear her sigh as she laid me down to bed. I didn't protest as I just let her do what she wants.

She look at the woman and nod her head as she step aside. That woman open the box and take an IV bag filled with colorless fluid inside of it. She hang it on a stand and grab my hand.

She inject a needle on the back of my hand. I didn't wince since the pain inside of me is much stronger than that. She said something to Nicole and walk out from my room.

Nicole sit beside me as I stare at her blankly. She sighs while her hands caressing my forehead.

"Sleep Em" she cooed.

My eyes begin to dim.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Here eat this" she give me a bowl of porridge. I didn't speak but shook my head furiously.

She frown, looking displease, "Come on Em. You didn't eat for almost three days. Don't be stubborn."

"I don't want to" I mumbled.