CHAPTER 19

BRIGHT P.O.V

"As you all know, that the XD Organization made chaos between our werewolfs community. Their horrendous crimes are totally unacceptable. Because of that, we lost few packlands on every continent" the yellow robed elder ended his speech and look at the elder dressed in a red robe.

"The last two years their crimes are somehow decreased...... In other terms they are off grid. We thought they vanish permanently......... But they're not."

The whole room become silent.

The elder who wears a green robe, standing between both red and yellow step ahead.

"Three days ago, Alpha Talon from Reino Pack found five dead wolves near the border of his packland. Alpha Reino proceed."

Alpha Reino stood up and snap his fingers. Two guards come inside with stack of files holding on their hands. They pass to each of the alpha.

"Their bodies piled and a board placed on it" he said.

Bryan hand over me the picture from the file he take. 'VENDETTA' word written in blood on that board. The blood pooled around the piled bodies.

Nicole seen it and cover her mouth quickly with her hand to prevent herself from getting vomit.

"When we analyze those bodies we found a tattoo with word 'XD' carved on their bodies. I think this Vendetta Tribe is provoking them."

All the people presented uproar over his statement.

"Provoking! What the hell you're talking about?!" An alpha yell at him.

"Have you lost your mind!" Another alpha displease over his so called assumption.

"What I said is true. Why Vendetta wants to target XD even they are silent all along these time?" Alpha Talan protest and the arguments continues.

Jonathan chuckle, "Bunch of dumbass."

Igboring his comment, I lean forward to Bryan, "What is Vendetta Tribe?"

Bryan shrugs, "It's a tribe filled with rogues. Their leader, Nolas is a brutal and savage werewolf. He controls half of the rogues at the northern region. If the new rogues didn’t join his tribe he will kill them without mercy. We heard that Nolas was used to be an alpha but his own peoples banish him. But it's just a story we learn from our elders."

I frown. An alpha abandoned by his own people. That's literally cruel.

"That's sad" I heard Nicole said as I glare at her.

She snort, "Told you. It's boring."

I chuckle and bring my attention back on the stupid argument battle.

"ROGUES!" someone scream out loud from outside.

The arguments turn into silence and replace with tension. The door burst open and few guards run inside. I frown when hearing sounds of growl, howls and fighting.

"WE SHOULD FIGHT THEM!" An alpha slam his fist on the table.

All of them growls out loud as they begin to shift. Without wasting time, I grab Nicole's wrist and stood up.

"Where are the fuck you're going?!" Bryan yell out in panic.

I ignore him and drag Nicole out of this room.

"What should we do?" Nicole ask me as her face shows scare to death.

"We need to get out of here" I said while walking faster.

There's a signboard indicates an emergency staircase at the end of the corridor. Kicking the door open, I see one staircase led downstairs and another one to upstairs.