CHAPTER 47

EMMA P.O.V

Locking my car, I look over the place and mesmerize by its beauty. This place is still among his pack land and secluded.

There is large field with mountains and forest around it. I see white wooden fences build in a shape of a star at the middle of the field.

Five different colors of flowers planted in each of the corner verticals inside that star. The radius of that star shaped fence is almost three hundred meters.

The below of the two vertical’s edge didn’t join but replace with a straight line fence that facing towarss me.

In another word, that garden is literally in a shape of a star magic stick that we used to see in cartoons where the witches have it to cast a spell.

I stroll towards the field. The cold breeze air wind through my skin made me shiver down a bit.

The combination of the heat from the sunlight and chilly air from the mountains and forest is  give me a different kind of feeling.

The scent from the fresh flowers circulate the air of the surrounding. Getting amaze I walk inside the garden.

The flowers only planted on the vertices while the middle is left empty. However, the grass in there has been lawn neatly like a football field.

I halt when seeing someone in there. When I look closely and know it's Bright.

He's sitting down there, pressing his knees to his chest and bury his face in it. He doesn’t move or show any signs at all. He just sit there quietly. Enjoying the peace environment.

Slowly, I walk towrds him. I can sense his sorrow emitting out from his body. My heart ache seeing him like this.

Sitting beside him, I glance at those gorgeous flowers that surrounding us.

Red roses, purple lavender, pink iris, yellow hibiscus, and blue lilies. All of them are in different size, perfectly planted and taken care very well.

A warm hand touch mine cause me a small spark ignite inside me. Bright slowly raise his head and look at me. My heart trembles when seeing him.

His eyes are in deep red and his hair disheveled. I place my other hand on his cheek. It’s wet and sticky.

“How long you’re in here?” I ask him softly.

He shake his head without showing any sort emotion on his face.

“I don’t know” his throat dried.

I sigh and stood up.

“Wait here”

I told him and get to my car to take a water bottle and few sandwiches. I bought them from the shop before I came here.

The shop are still running. But all of the people in the pack communicate using hand gestures. I think they deliver a treatment of silence.

Running back and I sit next to him.

“Here” I said, passing him the sandwich.

He didn’t take it but his hand move towards my face instead. He slowly pull the loose strands of my hair that stick on my face and tuck it behind my ear.
Only after then he take the sandwich and start to eat it.

I watch him as his Adam’s apple went into spasm every time he swallows that sandwich down to his throat.

He caught me staring at him and smirk. I blush, averting my gaze from him and look around. 

“Did you eat?” he ask me.