CHAPTER 73

EMMA P.O.V

"How is she?"

I heard a faint voice.

"Still unconscious. I don't know how to inform Alpha Caspian."

That familiar voice. 

"Not for now! We need them to find that girl." 'Them? Girl?'

"What about him?"

"Same like her. But his condition is much worse" What they're all talking about?

Slowly opening my eyes, I can see white surrounding above me even my vision is blurry. I blink my eyes few times to clear off my vision.

The room is plain white and beside me there is a heart monitor with sound of beeping coming out from it. My eardrums hurting.

"She's awake!"

I frown when heard that voice. Slowly turning my head to right, I find that person. My eyes welled with tears when seeing her.

"N-Nic"

I missed her for almost three months. She never called or texted me and neither do me. She glance and rush towards me with a smile.

Her eyes in red when she come near me.

"I thought you never wake" she sob while hug me.

I sniffle out as well. I do miss her and my family. She pull out from me and wipe off my tears.

"How you're feeling?" she ask me while help me to incline the bed.

"I can feel Xyla inside me but she's not responding" I mutter out.

"Your wolf need time to heal"

That man voice gets my attention. He step towards me and stand beside Nicole. He stare at me with a smile. He looks familiar.

"What? Don't tell ne you foget about me" he chuckle.

I shook my head.

She roll her eyes, "This is Jonathan. The guy we met at our pack. My mate"

My eyes wide open when she mention mate.

"Where am I?" I ask them both.

Jonathan clear his throat, "You're in my pack. My actual name is Shang Maxwell. I'm the Alpha of Claw Pack of East"

East. Now I remember everything. I was here with Jules to see Bright. On no. My mind spark when remembering them both.

"Where are they?" I asked her. I didn't know what happen to them. Nicole hesitation made me panic. Don't tell me.....

"Bright is fine" Shang said. Someone open the door, two person enter inside. They were both armed. The fear begin to rise in me.

"Don't worry. They are our pack soldiers" Nicole said, sat beside me.

They both whisper something to Shang. "Stay her a while. I will be back" he said, follow with those two guys and walk out from here.

"Where is Jules?" I asked her.

She stared at me in disappointment. A single tear left my eye knowing her answer. I covered my face with both of my hands and weeps out. I don't want to lose her again. I feel someone hand on the top of my head.

"We will find her Em" Nicole's voice cause me to bury my face into her chest.

"W-Where is she?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRIGHT P.O.V 》

FLASHBACK
AGE: 6 YERAS OLD

"Happy Birthday brother" my second brother, Charles said with a hug.

"Thank you Brother"

Charles is two years younger than me. My parents brought him home three years ago. He became my friend first. Then soon he was my brother.

"Happy Burday Brother" my one year old brother, Leo run towards me in naked.

"LEONARDO!!! GET BACK HERE!!!" My father voice can be heard along the hallway.

I scoop him up and peck his cheek. "Thank you. Why you wearing no clothes?"

"It's summer" he said out loud.

I chuckle and pass him to Charles. "Bring him back to father. I go get some clothes for him."

I run upstairs to his room. Our father gave each of us a room based on our own design. I like blue since my eyes is that color.

Before opening Leo's room I heard my mom's voice. More like she's crying. Furrowing my eyebrows, I step towards her room.

"Bright" I hear my father coming upstairs as I quickly rush to my room.

He stopped at the hallway for a second and push open of his room and close it behind him. I take few quiet steps and again stand of their room. Leaning my ear towards the door I tried to hear their conversation.

"Are you still remembered about him?" That's my papa's voice.

I could hear my mom sniffles. "I just wished him to be here. With us"

Who mama is talking about. "We can't change the past. We still have Bright"

"I know. But I still missing him so much"

Why mama is sad?

Before I could open the door, I heard Leo crying out loudas I head down. The conversation my parents had, what was it about?