CHAPTER 72

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The impact from the missiles made everyone in shock. A loud siren resonated accross that area along with the walkie talkie beeping out.

'A pack of wolves just breach the north side of the perimeter. I repeat a... aaargh.....'

'Fire!!!!.....'

'Watch your six!... grrr'

'HELP ME!.... AAAAH!'

The sound of growling and screaming of his man heard loud and clear.

'Warriors! Get our people out from the base! Dont let those wolves attack them!'

'Understood Alpha!'

"Give us some cover" Bright told the boys who escorted Emma a moment ago.

"Roger Alpha!"

A black SUV drove out fast from the forest and stopped at where Bright and the rest were right now.

"Get in now!" Bright ordered Emma as she still in the state of panic. He didn't waste any minute as he shoved both her and Jules. He get inside and close the door.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" he yelled at the driver as he punched the accelerator to the max.

The car driver through the rough and bumpy surface causing to shake up and down. Soon they reached out and head towards the Wu Cheng border. Six more SUV's escaped from there and joined with Bright.

Three protect the front while the other three escorted from behind. And a chopper was also hovering above them. All of them have one primary mission. Protect their alpha at all cost.

Bright breath in relief but still his heart pounding fast. He could not contact the rest of his team from the base. Even after used the mind-link. However, he was worried when seeing Emma was frozed while Jules wailing on her arms.

"Em!" He shaked her shoulders hard. Trying to snap her out from it. Her pupils finally dilated as she look at him. He could sense her fear.

"You need to..."

"LOOK OUT!" She freaked out pointing at the car window behind him.

The chopper that protecting them crashed on the field ground few meters away from their car

The chopper that protecting them crashed on the field ground few meters away from their car. The debris from that explosion hit the side of their car. Jules scream out loud covering her ears.

"Keep your head down!" he told her as she quickly covered Jules under her.