CHAPTER 70

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Crouching down to one knee, Bright touched the surface of the running water. It was cold and the water looks crystal clear. The depth could reach until his chest. He sniffed out, trying to find the scent that he's been eager for too long. But, his hope were soon vanished.

Bright reached to east region just few hours ago and straight went to the place he wanted to reach. It was between the borders of Wu Cheng and Ru Ang. With the memory he saw from Jules Bright able to pinpoint that location.

"Alpha"

One of his comrade man called him with respect. "Alpha Orion's warriors are here" he continued.

Bright nod his head. "Show them what to do. Make sure the entire perimeter is secured. Keep an eye outside the dorm. Find anything suspicious, report to me right away" he instructed very carefully.

Before he came here, Bright received some info that they found few wolves roaming outside the zone. Their movements were just random. Bright knew the DX is making their move.

"Yes alpha" the comrade replied. 

"And send the probes inside the river. Let's see if we can find anything"

Saying this, Bright looked back behind him where a group of ten of his finest warriors stood, awaiting for their alpha's command. They're all equipped with high tech gears.

"Your task is get to the other side of the river and search for any unusual things. You are authorize to use drones and your guns. If you spot any anomalies, neutralize them. You can shift into your wolf when things get sidewise"

"YES ALPHA!" they roared out and start their mission.

Bright begin to walk along the muddy trail. Another few soldiers and three forensic experts followed him from behind. He halted when the path split into two directions. Bright take a moment to survey the surrounding and choose the left path.

'Why you chose this track' Drax asked him in curious.

'See those pine trees'

'Yes'

'I saw it from Jules's memory. They were all run from this direction'

'They?'

'Our mate'

Drax become more mature than ever. That's what Bright wanted from him. But its doesn'mean he's always calm. He knows when and where to show his anger.

Minutes pass by as soon Bright spot down the house

Minutes pass by as soon Bright spot down the house. That's where Jules and her mother been lived. All the windows and doors were broken. The woods either rotten or covered with algae. Taking a deep breath, he begin to walk inside the house. Small crackling sound whenever he takes a step due to the glass fragments scatter on the wooden floor.