;Headache; Chapter 62

;Cabin;
Pov: Aylean

Keith and Zane growled and backed up closer to me causing the other four to growl too. The grey wolf released pheromones and I bared my teeth at him when Keith and Zane whimpered at the strong pheromones.

The scent of pine needles and peppermint entered my senses causing Satin to yip happily in my head, and I rolled my eyes at the she-wolf. My own body craved to be next to the grey wolf, but I somehow refused to even look at my mate.

I recognized all the wolves around me, and I knew if I didn't do anything a battle would break out due to some misunderstanding, because currently it didn't look good.

An Omega she-wolf who was clearly in heat chained to a tree while two male wolves were by her side, it looked bad to the outside eye.

Well, it technically even looked bad to Keith and Zane, four Male wolves that all bolted over here like maniacs, up to an Omega who was in heat.

I almost gagged at the thought, as I looked over at the brown and golden wolf.

Gross. Never thinking that again.

I mind-linked Marissa 'Hey Marissa, can you bring me some clothes? I need to shift. Also bring the key to chains, something came up and I need to be unchained.'

'But Luna Aylean, are you sure you're in no condition.' She answered.

'Please Marissa' I pleaded.

'As you wish Luna Aylean.' She answered and I smiled.

Keith and Zane bared their teeth at the others, just as the other four wolves got closer. 'Keith, Zane. Stand Down.'  I told them.

The two looked at me and their eyes widened 'But Luna.' They attempted to protest.

I stared at the two 'I said. Stand Down.' I said in a more strict tone, I hadn't used my Alpha tone them again, and they still thought I was an Omega.

The two folded their ears back and whimpered softly, and both bared their neck to me in submission, and both sat down beside me.

Leaving the four in front of others confused at my pack mates. My legs felt weak so I lied down, and still had to stare up at all four wolves, all had confused and yet furious expressions.

I calmly stared at them as the wolves around me had protective stances, except Zane and Keith who were both sitting there, well... they still had a pretty protective look in their gazes.

I looked over at the brown wolf and golden wolf. I could recognize my brothers scents and wolves from a mile away. I don't know what my brothers were doing here, especially Alistair, but I knew if I showed any signs of pain right now then all would attack.

Aztec attempted to release his pheromones, I bared my teeth at my mate and his eyes went wide for a moment.

Alistair's eyes went wide when he saw my reaction to the most powerful Alpha, I was disrespecting him. In his own territory. Davion, Jax, Zane, and Keith on the other hand didn't seem phased by my actions.

Honestly, I was a bit surprised I even had the strength to do it. My body felt so weak.

I recognized Marissa's scent as she walked towards us. She squeaked out in fear when she saw all of the males around me, causing Zane to growl lowly which caused a chain reaction to the other wolves as all of their gazes landed on her.