;Stubborn; Chapter 24

;Jet Moon;
Aylean's Pov:

I tilted my head pretending to look intrigued, but I knew where his threat was going.

"You have to bow your head to me." The Alpha showed his pearly white teeth, my eyes widened.

Bingo, just as I thought.

"O-Okay" I stuttered and mentally cringed.

There ain't no way I am doing that. I don't care how powerful he is.

Aztec smirked in victory and unlocked the hand cuffs, then the ones on my legs. As soon as the Alpha was done I stood up and kicked him in the groin.
The man groaned in agony and glared at me, as he doubled over in pain, causing Satin to whimper in my head.

I smiled in victory and walked up to the door leaving the Alpha stunned.

This is was you get for kidnapping me, mate or not.

I walked out of the dungeon room and glared at the man who kidnapped me. He stood there gawking at me in shock, I rolled my eyes "What?" I muttered.

"Why did you do that? Do you know the type of Alpha he is?" The man mumbled, the fear clear in his voice.

I shrugged "Fully aware, but I am not going to bow my head to someone who doesn't deserve it," I replied bitterly.

"Why would you think I would let you go?" The man asked.

I shrugged and looked at the dungeon door "I never expected you to" I replied calmly.

"Listen Omega I don't care if your are our Luna or not, you will not disrespect our Alpha" The man said coldly lowering the tone in his voice making it almost threatening.

Key word almost.

What exactly are you planning Aly?

Satin asked, her voice filled with confusion. The Alpha walked of my cell looking pissed, "Never do that again" he threatened.

I scoffed in reply "Not gonna happen." I stated calmly and brushed passed him and walked into my cell.

'Luna are you okay?!' Emilia mind-linked me sounding extremely worried.

'I'm okay, I just got kidnapped by the Alpha, I will get out don't worry' I replied to the worried pregnant lady.

I looked around the dungeon then walked up to the chair that I was tied to earlier, and sat back down, crossing my left leg over my right knee.

Why are you so stubborn he's our mate?

Not happening. I am not going to bow my head to one who doesn't deserve it. Satin you know this.

Satin sighed in my head, then went silent. All I could hear was Alpha Aztec growling causing me to smirk in victory.

He is not winning this fight.

I stared at the two men through the wide open steel door. My mate was gorgeous to bad he was a jerk.

"What are you doing?" The Alpha asked rather threateningly, which would've made any other Omega whimper in fear.

Well to his luck I was his mate and not an Omega. I simply blinked and refused to reply to the Alpha, I neatly set my hands on my knees and stared up at him.

Aztec visibly gulped "What is your name?" He ordered, I stayed silent. Not breaking the eye contact.

The Alpha glared at me, his hazel eyes turning darker again for a brief moment. I smiled sweetly at him.

Yes let your wolf take control, maybe he will know reason.

I don't think so Aly, his wolf seems really angry.

Well too bad, cause I'm not backing down.

I hate to remind you, but Alpha's are much larger than a regular werewolf, and did you forget were a runt?

I rolled my eyes at Satin's reminder.

Of course I didn't forget, and you know we can take him you just don't want to hurt our mate.

I scowl at Satin, she stuck her tongue at me and went  to the the back of my head again. "Well?" Aztec ordered.

I still stayed silent, Aztec clenched his fists. He attempted to stare me down trying to look threatening.

I stood up and still looked up at him. This man was tall! Although him being tall I still refused to break the eye contact first.

I smiled in victory when he broke the eye contact first again "What do you want?" He questioned.

Either he's talking to me or his wolf .

"Excuse me?" I questioned. He looked at me concluding that he was indeed talking to me.

I rolled my eyes and pointed a finger on his chest, sending a tingling sensation through my finger which traveled through my hand and arm.

He tensed underneath my touch for a brief second then instantly relaxed.

"You kidnapped me." I began then took my finger off his chest, I heard a whimper of protest from the Alpha and I internally smirked. "Then you dare ask me what I want?" I finished.

Despite my stern face my heart yearned to touch him again.

Stupid mate bond.

The Alpha stared at me longingly, but then he covered that longing with a mask in seconds.

"You enter my territory and refused to bow to the Alpha of this territory what else do you expect?" He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw tightly.

Aly quit torturing our poor mate!

Satin scowled at me.

Nope.

I replied causing Satin to sigh in my head. The Alpha stared at me "What do you want me to do exactly? I barely know you!" I backfired causing him to take a step back.

I scoffed and folded my arms over my chest glaring at the Alpha. He growled and stocked up to me again glaring down at my small frame with his hazel eyes giving a deadly stare; causing shutters to run down my spine.

Despite that I stood tall "You will submit to me!" He growled clenching his jaw we he glared down at me.

I raised a brow and looked at him dead in the eyes "No Alpha." I smirked mocking the word Alpha. "You will submit to me" I fired back.

I left the dungeon leaving the Alpha stunned and causing him to curse under his breath.