;Trust; Chapter 18

;Unclaimed;
Emilia's Pov:
(Emilia's wolf up top)

I carefully dabbed Aylean's wounds, she winced when the alcohol touched her skin but I continued to clean her wound carefully. They weren't fairly deep luckily, even though Asher seemed to be giving it his all when fighting her.

I still can't believe he lost, Edric and I were shocked. She's just a girl, but she beat all three of us... well not me, she more like threatened to hurt me, but once she found I was pregnant she left me alone.

Which honestly shocked me, most werewolves would kill on the spot especially if one was pregnant, but she was different.

I don't know why but I felt safe around her, not as safe as around Asher and Edric, but I still felt safe. She didn't yell at us or order us around like most people would have done when someone submits to them.

No she helped Asher and cleaned his wounds, which honestly shocked me. Aylean winced again "I'm sorry are you okay Luna?" I asked quickly. The girl looked back at me and smiled softly.

I wasn't disgusted calling her Luna, and neither was June; my wolf. It felt natural, I would usually despise calling wolves by their titles, but with Aylean I don't know what it was. Her pheromones were calming despite it being that of an Omega's. I still felt relaxed which is something that I haven't felt in a very long time.

Her scent was that of an Omega's but the way she fought and respected everyone reminded me of an Alpha, correction of how an Alpha should be.

Alphas now days are corrupt and they treat their pack mates with disrespect, the girl in front of me must have witnessed it all. Her being an Omega and all.

"So how did you guys meet? If you don't mind me
asking that" Aylean asked gently, her voice wasn't demanding or rude it was genuine and I smiled at that.

"Well Asher and I met each other when we were pups, but we met Edric like a week ago, when we found him he was injured and we both instantly felt the mate bond when we saw him" I smiled at the memory. Asher and I were so worried that we would loose our mate that we were searching for so long.

"Oh, did you always know you were Poly?" Aylean asked, curiosity filled the girls voice. I placed the alcohol drenched gauze on the dirt then grabbed some clean gauze from Aylean's bag

"Me and Asher always knew, ever since our wolves showed up at the age of ten, we knew. Our old Alpha didn't like the idea of having his pack mates be in a relationship of three" I whispered the last part, it felt like yesterday when he threatened to kick us out if we continued to talk about having another mate.

June whimpered at the memory inside my head, she didn't like that Alpha; neither did I. He was a homophobic jerk that thought he should be the one and only Alpha.

Asher growled at the words I said, both of the men's eyes were still shut closed. I smiled, I loved how they both respected ladies so well. I wrapped the gauze around her wound after she unclipped her bra, then she clipped it back on once I was done wrapping her wound.

"Once we found out we were mates at the age of nineteen, our old Alpha kicked us out because he hated the fact that we always talked about our third mate." I bit my lip holding back tears. The girl grabbed her shirt and slipped it back onto her body, she was very toned and fit. Which was surprising for an Omega.

Aylean turned around and hugged me carefully, my stomach wasn't too big but it was visible; being four months pregnant and all. I bit my lip my tears started running down my cheeks and quiet sobs escaped my mouth, she was too nice.

Asher and Edric both growled at the sound my crying, but they kept their eyes closed. "You can open your eyes, she's done" Aylean murmured softly.

The two men opened their eyes and engulfed me into a hug as soon as Aylean let go of me. I wiped my tears, stupid pregnancy hormones.

Feeling the tingles erupt from my body everywhere both of my handsome mates touched calmed me down, and my water faucet started to die down.

Edric was whispering soothing words to me in Russian as he stroked the back of my head, and Asher's arms wrapped around both of us in an embrace, as he gently rubbed my back.

I swear I heard a whimper come from Aylean, but when I looked over she was watching the elk carcass that we had caught.

Oh right, I forgot about that. Just as I thought about food my stomach grumbled and the hands that were wrapped around me let go "You need to eat, it's not healthy." Asher said worriedly.

I shook my head "I will be fine," I replied simply and looked over at Aylean. Her brows were furrowed together in worry, interesting...

Others would've have turned a blind eye, I don't know how this she-wolf was an Omega, in my eyes she seemed like a true Alpha despite her scent.

I gestured to the food, showing that I wanted her to eat first as an Alpha should, but she simply shook her head in reply catching all of us off guard.

"No. You are expecting pups, I will not starve you and plus I already ate" She smiled warmly, I smiled back.

I walked behind a tree and stripped out of clothes, I closed my eyes and shifted into my form. I closed my eyes feeling my bones pop out of place and fur sprout as the breeze surrounded me.

You mean Our.

June corrected, and I rolled my eyes in reply. June was a light grey wolf with amber eyes, her fur was extremely fluffy and kind of annoying to deal with when stickers would get into it.

Once I walked out from behind the tree Aylean was gathering her things back into her backpack and my two mates watched her 'What's your problem?" I mind-linked the two.

They both looked at me and smiled warmly causing my heart to melt 'Just watching the Luna' Edric said. I was shocked, he was the one who was extremely suspicious of her, but it seems both of my mates trusted Aylean and I smiled. We all thought she deserved to be called Luna, not just me.

I guess June and I weren't the only ones who trusted Aylean, even though she was an Omega.

———————————————————————————
What do you think should Aylean even be called a Luna or is too early in the story for that? Comment what you think!