;Rage; Chaptet 54

;Hospital;
Pov: Aylean

I turned around and stared at Aztec. He whispered my name to himself. I ignored him and shook my head, despite the ring it created in my ear.

Satin hummed in contempt when he whispered it once more.

I turned around and looked back at my pack members "Is everyone alright?"

"Yeah, we're just worried about Emilia" Zahara mumbled.

"Speak for yourself," Keith scoffed "Do you know how hard it was not to submit to Aztec." He grumbled, I chuckled and Zahara just glared at her mate.

I noticed Aztec tense beside me, "What did you just call me?" He glared at Keith.

Keith looked at him and gulped "I- uh-" he hesitated.

"You are in my territory," Aztec basically snarled "And you will respect me, Rouge." He spat.

Keith winced at the insult and I glared at my mate, "Leave My pack Alone."

Aztec locked eyes with me, "I want to speak your Alpha." He muttered, his voice sent shivers up my spine.

Your looking at her you idiot.

'Luna Aylean, what are you doing?' Marissa asked 'We're just making Alpha Hunter angry when we call him by his first name...'

'Good.' I replied, still not breaking the eye contact with my mate "My Alpha doesn't want to talk to you." I huffed.

I heard small whimpers from my back members behind me, but I wasn't ready to back down from the staring contest yet.

Aztec gritted his teeth and broke eye contact. I smiled in victory, then looked over at my pack mates, they were all huddled up.

I hadn't even realized Aztec was fuming the room with his pheromones. "Hey Alpha, if you continue to spread your pheromones. You're going to suffocate all of these people here."

I turned around and looked at the man, who was staring at me. Aztec looked away in order to take a look around, people were cowering or just trying to get away from the area.

He huffed and reduced his pheromones, and I smirked. Shaking my head I went back to more important matters. My pack.

'Edric, Asher. How is she doing?' I mind-linked the entire pack so that we could all get their reply.

'We're fine, she's finally gotten a room' Asher replied.

'Good, please keep us updated?' I asked.

'Of course Luna Aylean' Edric said.

"Aylean, why are you even here." Aztec muttered.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to see my mate stunned at my action. "I want to know why my pack member couldn't get into your stupid hospital."

"Well if she's from your pack, then why isn't the Alpha standing up to me" Aztec walked closer, his glare evident.

I am, you idiot. You're just too blind to see it.