;Fianally; Chapter 6

;Ivory;
Aylean's Pov:

I snapped. I was so sick of all of their yelling, they all stopped arguing and I sighed in relief.

"You all are acting like pups!" I shouted and sat down "I'm fine, as you can see I'm not hurt," I said and looked towards my parents. Except for the scratch on my cheek, but other than that I was alright.

"But-" Davion started, and I shot him a glare making him go quiet.

"Don't yell at your Alpha" Alistair growled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Ali. I've said before, you earn the spot of Alpha not forcefully take it" I snapped "Now is everyone done bickering over something I did?" I asked bitterly as I stared at my family.

They all nodded their heads and I sighed in relief "Thank you." I muttered then began to eat again, I glanced at Davion and he merely nodded.

I smiled at him, I was going to tell the family I was planning on leaving. Not like they would care.

You alright Aly?

Yeah, I'm okay Satin, it's just a little upsetting is all.

I finished my plate and cleared my throat, but no one noticed except Davion.

Davion sighed "Guys?" He called out, everyone's conversations died down and they all looked at my older brother.

"Yes, dear?" My mom asked.

"Aly wants to say something, but you've been ignoring her" Davion pointed out. Everyone's gaze turned towards me lost of their gazes looked annoyed, I sighed.

"I'm going to leave the pack," I stated looking at everyone's shocked gazes once the words escaped my mouth. Well except Davion's.

"What do you mean!?" Father yelled, and everyone winced at how loud he was.

I looked at him and blinked "I said what I said," I replied simply and folded my hands neatly on the dinner table.

Alistair gulped, I could see he was worried and did a terrible job trying to hide it "You would never survive on your own" he murmured.

I shrugged "And how would you know that?"

Mom looked at Davion "Did you know about this??" She asked, her voice coated with worry. Which kind of surprised me, she never cared what I did.

Davion nodded in reply "She told me this afternoon," he added and made eye contact with me.

My dad clenched his jaw and looked at me, he relaxed when my mom touched his shoulder. "Why do you want to leave honey?" Mom asked as she looked into my brown eyes with her ice blue ones.

I sighed "Because I'm tired of everyone treating me like I'm shit" I replied simply.

"We don't do that" Julia murmured, folding her arms over her chest as she stared at me.

I raised a brow at the black-haired girl "Uh-huh." I muttered "Let me list off a couple of things. One, Everyone in the pack hates me. Two, everyone is always extremely disrespectful to me. Three, even the Omegas treat me like I'm some kind of toy. Oh and Four, literally like five minutes ago you were saying I was useless!"