;Attempt; Chapter 27

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Aylean

I was finally let out of the dungeons, but Jax had to be my bodyguard 24-7

He couldn't leave me alone, unless I had to use the bathroom or change.

I didn't understand exactly why the Beta of the pack was told to be my bodyguard, but I wasn't complaining.

I was going to use it to my advantage, there was no way I was staying here any longer.

Satin scoffed in the back of my head, she was still angry with Aztec.

Despite how much I despise having Aztec as my mate. The image of my mate being with someone else suffocated Satin and I.

"Why am I even here! You stupid Beta. I didn't even do anything," I muttered coldly.

"We both know why you're here" Jax replied simply ignoring my bitter tone like it was nothing.

Stupid Beta.

"Which is a stupid reason" I snapped. "Why the heck are you keeping me here anyways?" I asked bitterly.

Jax raised a brow at me "Don't you want to be with your mate?" He asked rather calmly.

"Yeah because I want to be with the mate, who kidnapped me for no apparent reason!" I scoffed in reply, and folded my arms over my chest "and some mate he is, stealing his Beta's mate."

Jax clenched his fists, and audibly gulped; "I don't know what you're talking about, Liz is not my mate..." he gritted his teeth.

Is his pack really that blind? Do they not see how Elizabeth and Jax were mates? Or have they all just accepted the fact she's their Luna.

I rolled my eyes at him, earning a scowl from the Beta in front of me.

He just called his Luna by a nickname, that just proves our theory. If they weren't mates he would've said Luna, even if they were friends.

Satin pointed out, and she was right. People always called their Alpha & Luna's like by their titles, unless they're close, like best friends or mates.

They never call them by a nickname unless they are mates.

"Right and a tree could talk. Seriously how blind do you think I am? How blind is your Pack, do they seriously not see that you two are mates!?" I scoffed "One, you called your Luna a nickname. Two, you looked like you were ready to murder Aztec yesterday, when he laid a hand on your precious Luna" I exposed.

Jax gulped, "She's not my mate" he lied again. I noticed a pain flash through his eyes for a brief moment before vanishing.

"You keep telling yourself that then." I scoffed, then glanced around, "I have to use the bathroom" I murmured.

Jax raised a brow at me then nodded, we both walked over to the bathroom in their pack house.

I locked the door behind me; Jax standing on the outside.

I'm not staying here any longer.

Satin whimpered in my head, she was hurt that our mate had a different mate.