;Escape; Chapter 28

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Satin

When Aylean gave me control, she rested in the back of my mind.

I heard men shouting, and my ears darted towards the sound. They were shouting; demanding to know our location.

Aly where did you say we have to go?

I asked, and Aylean thought for a moment.

We can't go to the cabin, because they will follow us.

More shouts echoed through the streets and more feet shuffled as more guards searched for us. I gulped hoping they won't notice us anytime soon.

Hurry up Aylean.

The abandoned territory, they won't follow us there.

Aylean replied, and I nodded in agreement. I tried to take a step but whimpered in pain.

I looked over at my paw. It was so enflamed that it seemed like if I put any pressure on it would burst.

Good going Aly.

Hey! It was either the window in the bathroom or trying to out run Jax.

True. But you couldn't be more careful?

Quit scolding me or I'll take control.

I scoffed then limped out of from behind the houses, trying to be quick on three legs without putting and pressure on our broken leg.

I watched as the men passed us like maniacs, completely missing us. Many more followed behind the like minions to a villain.

I took advantage of than and continued limping, trying to smell a way out of this pack. Further into the village I went.

People gave me amazed and shocked looks, I rolled my eyes at their actions.

Children tried running up to me, but their mothers or fathers pulled them back holding them close like I was a threat to them.

I mean I do see where they are coming from.

Satin hurry, they're catching up. I swear I will take control again.

Shut up you whinny baby, it's not my fault you decided to jump out the window.

You agreed with me!

Aylean scolded me, and I completely ignored her as she continued to yell at me.

The guard started surrounding me, and the villagers watched me in horror "Why doesn't the Alpha want us to hurt her? How else are we supposed to catch her?" A man whispered.

I glanced around, completely surrounded. The guards attempted moving in closer. 'Don't come any closer!' I growled and the men just snickered.

Aylean was mumbling in my head and I looked around the cage of guards for any exit.

"Come on you stupid little Omega, we won't hurt you" A man snickered.