;Expansion?; Chapter 38

;Ivory;
Pov: Aylean

I stood dominantly between the four wolves and
Alistair, he bared his teeth at me in disgust.

'What the heck are you doing here?' Alistair snarled, he was pissed his brown eyes narrowed down at me.

I was so much smaller than him, and yet it looked like I was more confident than the 'Alpha' in front of me.

The four Wolves whimpered and cowered as Alistair let out his pheromones. I stood proudly, unbothered by brothers attempts to make me bow.

His pheromones were weak.

I ignored his threatening gaze and lashed my tail at him, he wasn't going to hurt these wolves, even if they tried to kill me just moments ago.

'Let them go,' I bared my teeth at him narrowing my eyes at him, the whimpers of the four wolves behind me made my heart pound even quicker with rage.

'You think you can leave the pack and come back as you please!?' Alistair snarled, he looked so angry, but he looked so tired.

How many Rouge attacks have there been since I left?

'No. I was just saving Your pack from an attack.'  I snapped 'You're welcome' I snarled.

Satin whimpered at the thought of me saying the pack was His, I blocked her out.

'Oh Really!? Then why did I just save you!?' Alistair bared his teeth in annoyance at me. He blocked the conversation from the four wolves, while his eyes shot daggers at me then at the wolves behind me.

'When the heck did I say I needed your help?'  I snapped.

'Why are you even protecting those stupid mutts!?' Alistair snarled, he relaxed his features for a second 'Oh right you're a mutt just like them'  he scoffed.

I winced.

I wasn't a mutt.

Instead of saying anything I held my head high and stalked towards him, not breaking eye contact with my older brother.

If he wanted me to respect him then he will stop acting like the coward he was.

Alistair backed up, he shrunk to the floor. I was so much smaller then him, but size didn't matter in this situation.

It never did.

'We both know what I'm capable of' I bared my teeth at him. I looked back at the four wolves and shot a glare back at them. It stung to mention that the pack was His, but I ignored the feeling.

They're eyes were widened on how was talking to an Alpha with such disrespect. They looked up at me with a bit of fascination and fear all blended together.

Probably shocked that an Omega was making a Alpha cower behind them.

I howled in pain when I felt claws dig into my shoulder blade and I whipped my head back to Alistair who jumped back baring his teeth at me.