;Ready; Chapter 46

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Aylean

Emilia grabbed my hand and dragged me to a countless amount of stores with dresses in them that my feet felt like they were going to go numb.

It feels like I've tried on millions of dresses, and I haven't liked any of them, meanwhile Emilia was overjoyed with most of them.

I swear she was acting like a mother with me.

I felt my heart twinge at the thought. My mom and I never did this, she was always way too occupied with my older siblings.

I sighed as the pregnant woman dragged me into another dress shop called J&M's Dresses.

"Emilia," I groaned in annoyance as she pulled me up to one of the woman workers. She was dressed in a white cottagecore dress.

"Can we look at your finest dresses?" Emilia asked the woman, the woman looked at us and gave us a sweet smile.

The woman "Of course" she said, then looked around the store and called over a man "Niamo, go get the dresses from the back?" She asked.

"Oh no, it's okay you don't need to if it's too much work" Emilia said softly.

I chuckled, as the woman shook her head and waited for the man to bring over the dresses.

Soon a tall man with short auburn hair, he was wearing a plain black t-shirt and some black pants.

With one smell, you could tell from his pheromones that he was a werewolf, his eyes widened when he saw us, and he a puzzled look to his face.

I mean I can what it looks like, a very pregnant Rouge and an Omega in a dress shop.

He shook his head and I looked at his hands, he had a large quantity of all different lengths and types of dresses.

The woman clapped her hands together happily, "So what's this for? Maybe we can eliminate a few dresses right now."

"Luna Alyean is going on a date" Emilia said happily.

I glanced at her, then at the man. He furrowed his brows together, he looked at us with a puzzled expression.

The woman looked puzzled "Luna? Is that your name?" She asked.

Emilia chuckled nervously, "I- uh, no..."

I held gently grabbed her hand "No, my name is Aylean, Luna is just a nickname" I said sweetly.

I glanced over at the man, he clearly didn't by this, but the woman nodded "That makes sense."

Emilia let out a sigh of relief, she glanced at me. She opened her mouth "Im so sor-"

I cut her off and shook my head "It's okay, don't sweat it." I smiled.

Satin wagged her tail in my head. She loved being called Luna, and to be honest so did I. It always felt so much more whole.

I shook my head again and looked at the man who was giving Emilia and I a really odd look "Can I help you?" I asked, I raised an eyebrow at him.