;Skepticism; Chapter 41

;Cottage;
Pov: Edric

I stopped fighting after hearing Luna Aylean's voice ring in my head, but her voice was sharp and it shocked me to hear an Alpha tone in her voice. I gulped and blinked slowly, then looked at the black she-wolf beside the unknown male.

The other wolves stopped fighting and looked at her too their eyes also widened like mine, she looked so weak and it made me confused.

How was she even able to use an Alpha tone when she's an Omega? Especially one That strong??

Luna Aylean blinked weakly at us, her brown gaze stopping on each and everyone of us.

What did these wolves do to Luna Aylean?

I could tell she was struggling to keep consciousness, she blinked slowly and looked at all six of us once more before beginning to speak.

'Stop fighting.' Luna Aylean ordered, her voice sounded strained and forced, but it also powerful and it held so much authority in those simple words.

I've never heard anything like it. She's calm but still using such a powerful Alpha voice.

'Don't fight pack members' Luna Aylean added weakly.

My eyes widened, as I looked at the four unknown wolves. They all exchanged glances with the same expression that I had on my face.

Pack members?

Luna Aylean looked at each of us, her eyes shutting and her body began to fall for the ground once again. The black she-wolf was just about to collapse to the ground but the white wolf with amber eyes caught her before she hit the dirt.

Asher walked up to me cautiously 'What does she mean?' He said threateningly towards the other wolves.

'She is Our Luna.' The red she-wolf stated calmly.

'Wrong! She's our Luna!' I snarled, I didn't know if I should trust them or not.

Even though the white male just saved Luna Aylean from hitting her head on the ground I still didn't know if I should trust them so quickly.

'No you're lying! There's no way Luna Aylean would want you in her pack'  The light grey male snarled at us.

'Why would she want two males in her pack when she would be the only female!?' The dark grey she-wolf snarled her jade green eyes glaring at us.

The white wolf stood in between the four of us, with Luna Aylean on his back, lying there. 'Enough all of you, Luna Aylean just told us not to fight'  he said calmly.

He look between all of us, 'Let's figure this out when Luna is safe and treated.'

'Okay we'll take her' Asher said.

I smiled at my mate. He was definitely right we weren't going to leave Luna Aylean alone with these unknown wolves.

The four wolves growled and in return Asher and I growled back threateningly.

'How about we all go? I don't trust leaving Luna Aylean with you' The white wolf growled.

Asher snarled, and I was about to protest but stopped when Asher put his tail on my back.